Fentanyl shelf life

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

R

Rose57

Jan 2, 2019
How long does Fentanyl stay good? Just curious because I'd like to have some on hand at all times but am not sure how often I'd haveto replace it.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
How it’s stored makes a difference I think. Usually meds like that are good for at least a couple of years
Peace/hugs

Reactions: MartyByrde
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Veteran
Mar 15, 2020
How long does Fentanyl stay good? Just curious because I'd like to have some on hand at all times but am not sure how often I'd haveto replace it.
Depends on the form and the conditions where it's kept. I have some patches that expired in 2018, and they still work fine for recreational purposes.

RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
If stored properly, airtight in a dark and dry place? 20+ years..

Yomyom

Yomyom

Regrets collect like old friends ❤
Feb 5, 2020
What kind of fentanyl? I have fentanyl patches and the expiring date is the next year
But I don't know when the diller got it, it usually new, so I guess one year (for me)

Last edited:
R

Rose57

Jan 2, 2019
thanks for the advice. any type of fentanyl really.whatever happens to be easiest to get.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Suicide Discussion 3
ferolia Suicide Discussion 21
NekoNomNom Suicide Discussion 2