Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Farewell and thank you!

glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
After a short but rather intense manic episode, my mood has finally stabilized for the first time in what feels like eternity. Are all my problems gone? Fuck no. Will I eventually become depressed again? Most likely, yes. However, I'm going to try to use this newfound stability to build coping mechanisms for myself and adapt mindsets that may help when the depression creeps up. The nature of the beast is that I don't know how long this is going to last, so I have much work to do. I know from past experience that I, when I am in a healthier place mentally, am capable of great personal growth, and I hope that trend continues.

On that note, while I still firmly believe in the pro-choice ideology, being on a forum all about suicide isn't going to be conducive to my recovery the vast majority of the time. I may still come on here occasionally - when I'm feeling lower and seek empathy, understanding, and commiseration - but I'm going to self-ban.

Thank you for everything, y'all!

T

tidalwxves

Veteran
After a short but rather intense manic episode, my mood has finally stabilized for the first time in what feels like eternity. Are all my problems gone? Fuck no. Will I eventually become depressed again? Most likely, yes. However, I'm going to try to use this newfound stability to build coping mechanisms for myself and adapt mindsets that may help when the depression creeps up. The nature of the beast is that I don't know how long this is going to last, so I have much work to do. I know from past experience that I, when I am in a healthier place mentally, am capable of great personal growth, and I hope that trend continues.

On that note, while I still firmly believe in the pro-choice ideology, being on a forum all about suicide isn't going to be conducive to my recovery the vast majority of the time. I may still come on here occasionally - when I'm feeling lower and seek empathy, understanding, and commiseration - but I'm going to self-ban.

Proud of you! Glad to hear you are in a more peaceful mindset. We don't often get good news on this site, so thanks for sharing

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Good luck @glittergore , I hope you’re able to find enough peace and mental wellness that you’re able to move on from this website.

sadworld

sadworld

my anxiety the size of a planet
Im so proud of you, good luck for your future! :hug:

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward
I'm glad you recovered! I wish you all the best and I hope you'll find happiness! Remember, you're a hero. Sending love :heart::hug:

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch | any pronouns
i'm glad things are looking up for you! i'm wishing you the best.

S

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, bad eyes.
Wishing you all the best for your journey of recovery. Thank you for the positive news.
Proud of you.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened

Excellent, man. Glad to hear you will carry on—be well.

W

Wukash

We don't hear enough good news like this - Thank you for sharing and all the very best for the future.
Peace - Wukash

RC90

RC90

-
Good luck to you. All the best on your recovery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
; (just another thank you post) Recovery 2