Failed. Solutions?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Mimzi2LoveU

Mimzi2LoveU

Somedays Dreamer
Feb 13, 2019
Was going to do it today but by the time I decided my adrenaline had worn off from what hhappened and self preservation kicked in. . I'm so fucking tired of this shit!! I guess I need a new way but I'm not really familiar with other methods nor do I have access to prescriptions abd I don't wanna hang myself(or have a place to without being seen by a stranger) god pls kill me it's unfair

Mimzi2LoveU

Mimzi2LoveU

Somedays Dreamer
Feb 13, 2019
What was your method?
Stabbing, I've been looking at sn but I'm not really familiar with it. I'm 5'3" about 119lbs not sure how much to take. I feel like I would fuck it up and no money (┳Д┳)

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)