Failed attempt

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage, advice, nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only.

If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they think you are at imminent risk of death.

For more information visit our FAQ. You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superfluous

Superfluous

Processing...
Mar 16, 2019
S.E. Asia
I self banned yesterday expecting positive results from my careful planning.Unfortunately, things did not gomaccording to plan.

MayI request an unban please.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Processing...
Mar 16, 2019
S.E. Asia
I forgot to mention my reasons for wanting to return. My primary reason is to explain what went wrong and why it's such a difficult method to pull off. Whilst I'm not certain what happens next, I still feel I can contribute to this forum. And also, I miss everyone here. It's my only safe haven. Thanks for your consideration.

Please forgive any typing errors, I have cuts and abrasions on my hands from my attempt to reach land after realising I was unable to complete the task. I still don't know how I managed to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whyidon'tknow Sanctioned Suicide 13
Rivotrial Sanctioned Suicide 2
I want to die Offtopic 2