Fade to black

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

18andlife

18andlife

Mar 10, 2020
Well I guess this is it. I know that goodbye threads are a bit of a controversy on this site ( due to
Some people doing it for attention and/ or not following through). Rest assured I will be drinking SN with the goal of ending my life tonight at 12am( my time zone) I am done with this thing called “ life” and wish to end it. Even though I have only been on this site a few weeks( mostly as a lurker) I believe that sites like this are amazing and provide the resources needed to ctb, as well as emotional support. This site is amazing. All the people on this website are amazing, and are all hero’s whether they realize it or not. Thank you and goodbye
- 18andlife

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Master
Feb 12, 2020
I know the world sucks and that you feel really depressed as reality blew up in your face as you told me but please talk to us. Vent, rant, anything but talk to us dude. Goodbye threads are not controversial, it's normal to be scared and maybe not go through it. There is no shame in postponing. There is no shame in changing your mind at the last second. The thing you're going to do is only about you, it is not about others.
I wish you peace my friend, no matter your choice. :heart:

J

jd123

Jan 3, 2020
Well I guess this is it. I know that goodbye threads are a bit of a controversy on this site ( due to
Some people doing it for attention and/ or not following through). Rest assured I will be drinking SN with the goal of ending my life tonight at 12am( my time zone) I am done with this thing called “ life” and wish to end it. Even though I have only been on this site a few weeks( mostly as a lurker) I believe that sites like this are amazing and provide the resources needed to ctb, as well as emotional support. This site is amazing. All the people on this website are amazing, and are all hero’s whether they realize it or not. Thank you and goodbye
- 18andlife
Are you still alive?

Reactions: 18andlife
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Master
Feb 12, 2020
There is no shame in postponing. I hope you're ok.

William Barker

William Barker

Wise
Mar 25, 2020
May death bring you the peace you couldn't find in life.

I ordered some SN myself. Just waiting for it to arrive.

I'll be seeing you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TowerUpright Is it better to burn out? Or fade away? Suicide Discussion 2