F***ed up Head

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018
So, generally my mood is always at a low, then I have my darkest times, that are either bought on by events/circumstances or overwhelming emotional meltdown. I have thought a lot lately about how f***ed up my head is. Having so many mental issues, whether they are small or big things, they are things that affect my mental state, and my life.
I feel there is so many things going on in my head, And I can’t fully explain any of it properly for anyone to understand.
Living most days, going through the daily motions is hard work. I really struggle some days. It’s so draining.
I think to myself, how the hell am I suppose to live the next however many years with my head this way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Passerby Beachy Head, UK Suicide Discussion 21
X [Help] 56m onto concrete? Best way to land on head? Suicide Discussion 9
S [Venting] Beachy Head and inner peace Suicide Discussion 3