Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resource E-Book Library

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Wise
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread! I think it's a fantastic idea! Especially considering that many libraries are still closed to the public at the moment. I'll post later (when I'm not on the verge of passing out) with some ebooks which I think might be helpful!

puppy9

puppy9

Bohemian Hog
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread! I think it's a fantastic idea! Especially considering that many libraries are still closed to the public at the moment. I'll post later (when I'm not on the verge of passing out) with some ebooks which I think might be helpful!
If anyone has any requests, I can see if I can track them down.
Thanks for the support. Your contributions is appreciated. *hugs :hug:

Last edited:
Archarids

Archarids

Does OP or anyone else have The Agoraphobia Workbook as PDF? I've been searching for it for so long but couldn't find it anywhere to download.

puppy9

puppy9

Bohemian Hog
Does OP or anyone else have The Agoraphobia Workbook as PDF? I've been searching for it for so long but couldn't find it anywhere to download.
;-;Sorry buddy, tried my best but to no avail. This book is elusive. I hope other members can help. But I'll attach a book that may not tickle your fancy. The GOOD READS reviews for the book below are mixed.

Attachments

got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
;-;Sorry buddy, tried my best but to no avail. This book is elusive. I hope other members can help. But I'll attach a book that may not tickle your fancy. The GOOD READS reviews for the book below are mixed.

do you think you could find anything on loss? primarily toward pregnancy/stillbirth

got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

Give me the full title please. I'll try my best :hug:

i’m honestly flying blind with it myself. i recently lost my daughter at 35 weeks pregnant and i’m just looking for anything at this point that could be helpful by am having a hard time googling it myself bc it’s making me extremely depressed. i can try though

puppy9

puppy9

Bohemian Hog
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

@got2beFionaC hey only able to find these. I'm sorry if the book is not up to your expectations. :heart::hug::heart:
thank you so so much :heart::heart:

puppy9

puppy9

Bohemian Hog
i’m honestly flying blind with it myself. i recently lost my daughter at 35 weeks pregnant and i’m just looking for anything at this point that could be helpful by am having a hard time googling it myself bc it’s making me extremely depressed. i can try though
Sorry that you're going through such pain. :'(

My favorite read. Enjoy. Please delete this if it's against the rules.
:heart::hug::heart:

Attachments

Last edited:
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

Sorry that you're going through such pain. :'(

My favorite read. Enjoy. Please delete this if it's against the rules.
:heart::hug::heart:
thank you so much for your kindness. i appreciate it so much. :heart:

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Congrats for the idea !

For everyone's safety, I suggest to scan the downloaded files online for malware, before opening them

Universal (.ePub / .PDF) files reader

————-

SS restricts to upload the file extension .epub, so I'm hosting here instead

* 3 reference novels that are excellent friends for the restless nights or snowy days

Synopsis

* programming books for the C++ language, beginner to intermediate levels

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

I'm a BPD Barbie Girl living in a suicidal world
@So-lowgid this made me think of you. Maybe something here to help?

S

So-lowgid

@So-lowgid this made me think of you. Maybe something here to help?
Ah thanks so much for thinking of me :happy: I don’t think I’m gonna develop a sudden interest in computer programming:pfff: but some of the other stuff is deffo worth my time & effort to read! Thanks mate x

flatearth

flatearth

dot
this is such a great idea!! thank you so much:hug:

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Thanks for the download on the first book about abusive parents. I've been wanting to get my hands on that one for years.

puppy9

puppy9

Bohemian Hog
@GoodPersonEffed is the book Boundaries above is the correct one. Thanks for your time. :hug:

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
@GoodPersonEffed is the book Boundaries above is the correct one. Thanks for your time. :hug:
I don't want to open it and risk getting malware or a virus!

puppy9

puppy9

Bohemian Hog
I don't want to open it and risk getting malware or a virus!
Just hover your mouse on the title, see if it's the correct title. Because the content matches the title.

A scan can be done prior opening it. But you don't need to open it. Thanks

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
I can't hover I'm on a tablet. But the title says boundaries workbook, I haven't read that but it probably has a lot of the same info if it's by Townsend and McCloud. The book itself is titled Boundaries.