[Help] Does anyone know any methods for people with no will power ?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Supposedly people are dropping like flies with the opioid epidemic, and the media makes it look so easy you could do it by accident, but I guess it depends on access. I'm too socially awkward to maintain contacts for buying drugs, I hate it. So even though it looks like a nice way to go, it's not a realistic option for me.

A

Alan James

Master
Apr 11, 2019
The best method is to order N from A if it is possible for you.

I also have no willpower. This is the result of my mental illness. It is hard for me to make decisions: today it seems to me that it is necessary to wait for the opportunity to order N, tomorrow it seems that it is necessary to take SN, the day after tomorrow I think that SN is painful and not reliable enough, and so in a circle. It's disgusting, my life is like a dull movie.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
wait I thought N was nembutal, I'm confused.

Fatality

Fatality

-
Apr 17, 2019
Mine is too, but I’m hope you’re able to come with a decision soon..

The best method is to order N from A if it is possible for you.

I also have no willpower. This is the result of my mental illness. It is hard for me to make decisions: today it seems to me that it is necessary to wait for the opportunity to order N, tomorrow it seems that it is necessary to take SN, the day after tomorrow I think that SN is painful and not reliable enough, and so in a circle. It's disgusting, my life is like a dull movie.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
pane

pane

Wise
Apr 29, 2019
wait I thought N was nembutal, I'm confused.
N is Nembutal. Alan James is describing his jumbled thinking on account of his mental illness whereby one day he thinks he should take Nembutal, the next day it should be sodium nitrite, the day after he thinks SN won't work well enough and doesn't know what to do next.

Last edited:
Fatality

Fatality

-
Apr 17, 2019
Supposedly people are dropping like flies with the opioid epidemic, and the media makes it look so easy you could do it by accident, but I guess it depends on access. I'm too socially awkward to maintain contacts for buying drugs, I hate it. So even though it looks like a nice way to go, it's not a realistic option for me.
I don’t think it’d be reliable for me either since I know no drug dealers

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
From A. Check out the Peaceful Pill Handbook for contact information.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Kjo
aquila

aquila

"I'm not here. This isn't happening"
Jun 10, 2019
Lithuania
I can relate to this a lot. I have this problem where if anything bad happens in my life I just sit there doing nothing about it. In any kind of situation I pretty much never initiate things, in the end that makes me very anti-social. Most of the suicide methods require a lot of additional equipment, drugs that are hard to access, and it's really unappealing to me. Anyone heard of 'Aboulia'?

D

dousavetheworld

我选择死亡 / Carpe diem
Apr 9, 2019
I too wish that there is an easy way out... my country has a strict rule about importing drugs.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Fatality

Fatality

-
Apr 17, 2019
I can relate to this a lot. I have this problem where if anything bad happens in my life I just sit there doing nothing about it. In any kind of situation I pretty much never initiate things, in the end that makes me very anti-social. Most of the suicide methods require a lot of additional equipment, drugs that are hard to access, and it's really unappealing to me. Anyone heard of 'Aboulia'?
What is it

A

Alan James

Master
Apr 11, 2019

Aboulia or abulia, in neurology, refers to a lack of will or initiative and can be seen as a disorder of diminished motivation (DDM).

Aboulia falls in the middle of the spectrum of diminished motivation, with apathy being less extreme and akinetic mutism being more extreme than aboulia. The condition was originally considered to be a disorder of the will, and aboulic individuals are unable to act or make decisions independently; and their condition may range in severity from subtle to overwhelming. It is also known as Blocq's disease (which also refers to abasia and astasia-abasia).

Fatality

Fatality

-
Apr 17, 2019

Aboulia or abulia, in neurology, refers to a lack of will or initiative and can be seen as a disorder of diminished motivation (DDM).

Aboulia falls in the middle of the spectrum of diminished motivation, with apathy being less extreme and akinetic mutism being more extreme than aboulia. The condition was originally considered to be a disorder of the will, and aboulic individuals are unable to act or make decisions independently; and their condition may range in severity from subtle to overwhelming. It is also known as Blocq's disease (which also refers to abasia and astasia-abasia).
I feel like I could relate with that..

A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Sad that people are dying of accidental fentanyl overdoses when I'd be sooo grateful to have some. It seems like a super peaceful way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)