Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do you work?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

"So if you love me let me go" -snuff
Delivery for now. I should be out of this job in the next few months. At which point the plan is my husband will get a new job to pay for bills while I'm home basically doing what I want (projects I might sell a few and make a few dollars myself, work on my GED, college followed by my bakery)

Jump123

Jump123

Veteran
retail in a tourist place you can visit. come oct/nov/dec/jan/feb my hours will be extremely low.
at the end of feb this year i got £154... i had a partner, life was easier sharing things and helping eachother.
i want to die so badly, im such a failure.
What work do you do?
i was just looking at your jumping thread. i need the courage, soon i hope.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Angelic
No. I’m in my mid 20s and have never been able to hold down a job, even part time, for more than a few months. I’m still trying to finish my bachelors degree. I’ve spent 6 years so far trying to complete a 3 year degree. What a fucking loser.
Don't beat yourself up. Doing all the things does not necessarily pay off anyway. Try to get married if you can when you're young.

R

readytogo

Veteran
I've never worked and I almost 28. I feel like a scrounger most of the time. I have aspergers.
I'm older but only worked half my working life.

Aspies can work but not in neurotypical predominant envoirment. I heard most employees of NASA are on the spectrum.

T

TheQ22

Elementalist
Im in recruitment in London
Starting to hate ppl in general in this job
I've worked in sales before and been thinking recruitment might be a good fit for me.

Is it difficult to get into if not worked in recruitment specifically before?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Master
Unfortunately yes, I'm in Hotel Management and I'm an Indie Game Developer on the side.
Wow, now this Indie Game Developer has got to be fun. I'm a nerdish person. I fell in love with everquest back in 2000 and have played many rpg/mmorpg's. I still play everquest 2. I've been an alpha and beta tester many times. What types of games do you make?

@LifeSucks39 I am disabled. So I collect soc sec disability/early retirement I guess. Cancer survivor, advanced for age emphysema, pulmonary hypertension, heart failure, multiple blood clotting issues- have had clots 5x, my cervical spine is so trashed a surgeon wont touch it ptsd, major depressive disorder, anxiety and complicated grief disorder/ Persistent complex bereavement disorder. I did have a residential and commercial cleaning service. Designer of beaded wearable art. Before my son died I was selling some very expensive pieces.

Nephthys22

Nephthys22

Ironically enough, I work in mental health services. Trust me when I tell you, those in this industry during the pandemic and the horrors that 2020 has brought are not okay.