Do you trust SN?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
T

thrwaway99

Mar 24, 2019
Talk about seconds thoughts. Think I'll just buy a gun.

Reactions: Barelyhuman
T

thrwaway99

Mar 24, 2019
Worked for Ximena Knol, Shawn Shatto and those four unnamed individuals mentioned in ppeh, so I am having second thoughts about my second thoughts.
Not sure what to think but not believing in a "suicide powder" goes against common sense or at least I wouldn't take sn without planning to leave this world.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Master
Jun 27, 2019
Yeah i think its reliably fatal but its likely quite uncomfortable.

T

thrwaway99

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah i think its reliably fatal but its likely quite uncomfortable.
Peacefulness 7 might mean relatively comfortable if glass is half full.

Actually, wouldn't it make sense to trust SN rather than not? Like, knowing that one has a peaceful and reliable method in the vein of N - although not being quite N but anyway - will ease one's anxiety even today. In the end it likely works.

Reactions: Renewal
GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Jun 17, 2019
Peacefulness 7 might mean relatively comfortable if glass is half full.
I'm willing to bet that the complete SN regimen (meto regimen, taking 800mg Tagamet or other antacid, etc.) were not properly carried through in most of the cases that resulted in pain or extreme discomfort. Using the linked thread above as an example, it is pointed out that the OP didn't take any antacid and also only took a stat dose of meto instead of doing a prolonged regimen.

Also, considering the fact that the PPeH only listed the common symptoms of hypoxia (which, from what I've read, aren't too distressing) when using this method according to their guidelines, it further suggests the importance of following the regimen strictly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)