[Discussion] Do you guys love anyone?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Sensei

Sensei

Veteran
Nov 4, 2019
I often fall passionately in love, and I really mean passionately, but now I feel dead inside. I hope I will fall in love with someone again. It's more important to me than being loved.

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

Xanax Instead Of Oxygen
Nov 12, 2019
???
Yes, I'm still inlove - with my ex-friend from highschool. She was everything I could ever want in a woman. I don't think I will ever get over her and what could of been. She was the only girl I ever felt so strongly about and made me realize I was really a lesbian.

Besides that I do love my grandma (on my mother's side). Unfortunately she passed away when I was 10. The way I've been acting and what I've become.. I'm sure she doesn't love me anymore anyway.

• Aw..
Reactions: MelancholyPie
Vanity

Vanity

complete Imbecile
Dec 2, 2019
I love no one but my dad and myself.

MelancholyPie

MelancholyPie

Nov 29, 2019
Brazil
Oh, do I? Love and lust have always been my downfall.

I don't have any pet to love — I've always wanted to have a kitten but with my mental state I never felt I could handle the responsibilities of owning a pet (also, I'm broke, and would never want my pet to suffer because I can't take them to a vet)

Now, humans are a complicated matter. I think I do love my granny, my mother and my sisters, but I always longed for romantic love — to be in a relationship with someone else.

There are many candidates — I find myself attracted to many folks. I *like* some of them, because they are nice. Love, well, currently there's this guy who's my friend and I like him very much. He's very nice to me, and I try to do the same. He doesn't know I like him, because I was always afraid to tell him and risk ruining our friendship. The main reason I never told him I like him is because as far as everyone's concerned he's straight, and probably sees me as a boy (I'm trans). So he probably would say something like "You're my pal, it's a shame I'm not gay"

I think he is the one person I'd perhaps be able to say I love.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Woodnote
MelancholyPie

MelancholyPie

Nov 29, 2019
Brazil
As pathetic as it is, I was rewatching one of my favorite animes, and the quote was: “You have no choice...If you have love in your life then you have to keep on living.”
It is not pathetic to feel moved by anime, it is very common to relate to this kind of things. I was quoting anime too in my emo posts during my teenhood. Besides, from everything I've seen of you since I joined, you seem to be a very sweet person.

I'm currently in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way. I mean in the beginning he did, then it slowly faded away. It really does suck.
I can relate. Also, it's kinda off-topic but I was wondering because of your username — do you by any chance speak portuguese?

Reactions: lizinha
L

lizinha

Feb 6, 2019
It is not pathetic to feel moved by anime, it is very common to relate to this kind of things. I was quoting anime too in my emo posts during my teenhood. Besides, from everything I've seen of you since I joined, you seem to be a very sweet person.

I can relate. Also, it's kinda off-topic but I was wondering because of your username — do you by any chance speak portuguese?
No I do not sorry.

Reactions: MelancholyPie
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Madison, Wisconsin
I often fall passionately in love, and I really mean passionately, but now I feel dead inside. I hope I will fall in love with someone again. It's more important to me than being loved.
Honestly I miss both

Anathema

Anathema

Naked City - Absinthe
Dec 2, 2019
Romantically, never, which isn't a surprise considering I never talk to anyone. I do love my family though. My mom especially is a saint.

melonhead88

melonhead88

Sep 21, 2019
i’m in love with a boy who cheated on me. he says he loves me but he’s very distant and confusing and it makes me so sad i feel so useless to him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)