Dark Web Market

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
C

clevernickname

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys. I used to use Empire market it was pretty reliable but I think it just recently got shut down because the link to the site isn't working anymore. Do any of you happen to know any other links to other dark web markets? Would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you

C

clevernickname

Sep 19, 2019
its not do you know of any others

A

ArtVandelay

Wise
Apr 15, 2019
I just tried the third URL on the darkfail list and it worked.

V

ValideSultana

Dec 2, 2019
Can you trust these sellers though?

C

clevernickname

Sep 19, 2019
I just tried the third URL on the darkfail list and it worked.
Only seeing 2 links to empire market on that site. Do you mind pasting the link that you say is working for you?

E

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys. I used to use Empire market it was pretty reliable but I think it just recently got shut down because the link to the site isn't working anymore. Do any of you happen to know any other links to other dark web markets? Would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you
Can I ask what kinds of things you've ordered successfully? Really want to buy some xanax and maybe recreational drugs or DMT, but I'm just too paranoid about law enforcement.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wise
May 14, 2018
Only seeing 2 links to empire market on that site. Do you mind pasting the link that you say is working for you?
The links always change and that is against SS rules. You just have to press

"Prove you are not a bot to view all the links"

Can I ask what kinds of things you've ordered successfully? Really want to buy some xanax and maybe recreational drugs or DMT, but I'm just too paranoid about law enforcement.

I've ordered all of the above without any problems. Just use highly rated vendors and use encryption.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Is empire market actually shut down???
Peace/hugs