Discussion Ctb buddy

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Reaction score
I know it's controversial and most people would never have a buddy but just throwing it out there. Would you ctb with someone else, a friend, a stranger, someone from here?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Reaction score
Absolutely not, I don't care how close I am to the individual either. There are enough risks as it is and this effectively doubles them. I can respect someones decision if they want to go this route but it's definitely not for me.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Reaction score
No. The odds one of us would back out would be too much. Also, I think suicide should mostly be a private affair. Unless it’s spouses who have been together forever and are ready to die together

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Please, call me Willow.
Reaction score
no. i just dont see me with anyone else. i know it wont happen but i see my death as me going to sleep in the woods and theres images of my loved ones going about their day. as i die im forgotten by everyone, laid to rest in an eternity of darkness. i find this uneasily settling.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Reaction score
Would only ever consider ctb with someone that I consider a special friend and even then my own selfishness would jeopardize their wish to die as I would be scuttering around trying to give them a reason to live once last time before they make it clear all hope is lost and I pass on as they do.
Truly a despicable creature I am.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Reaction score
I could have seen myself go with my fiancé, but now it's just me.

I may with a very close friend, just because I really don't want to be alone anymore.. Especially in my last moments.

Echo

Echo

Not waving but drowning-
Reaction score
The way i envision it so far, no one else is involved.
I don’t think i’d ever involve anyone by having a ctb buddy - i don’t want to be stopped once i start and what if the other person changes their mind last minute- or if something went wrong- i’d feel responsible if i was still there at that point.
I want to be responsible for myself alone at that time...

UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Reaction score
wanna say "no", but... I was thinking about sweet death with true friend, who also need to escape this reality. I was daydreaming about death with one girl, who was my dearest friend. I was loved her almost like a sister.
Holding her hand, looking into her eyes and enjoying our las moment.

But that's just it. Only egocentric fantasies, some kind of disgusting and dramatic thoughts. I never told her about sucide and my plans. I gonna fix
ONLY my parents mistakes

Last edited:
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Can I be excused for the rest of my life?
Reaction score
I was going to partner with someone and then backed out after reading up about the legality of it. If one person happened to survive they could face prosecution for assisting in ctb.(How fucked up is that?) And I decided I personally wasn’t willing to take that risk.

I came across one news article for example where an elderly couple in the UK attempted to ctb together, the husband was terminally ill and wanted to ctb and the wife decided she wanted to go with him. They both took an OD of pills, he died and she survived, and ended up facing charges of MURDER, not even just assisted ctb!! Thankfully she won her case, but can you imagine putting an elderly woman who had just lost her husband through such an ordeal?? There were other similar articles which I’d suggest looking up also, but after reading them I just couldn’t go through with the partnering anymore

Edit: Found the article

Last edited:
kujocel

kujocel

Student
Reaction score
In an ideal world I'd have someone there to comfort me. I'd prefer not to die alone, but unfortunately, I don't trust anybody enough. They'd all try to talk me out of it, call the police, have me locked up etc. Not an option :(

voidliquid

voidliquid

Reaction score
I would, and I almost did.
I was talking to a guy for over a year and we were gonna end it with a ‘bang!’
Then lockdown happened and I couldn’t travel outside of the UK .... I never heard from him again.
I still send an occasional text to his phone & e-mail him ... but it’s been months now .. I miss our video calls.

Adamsnolife

Adamsnolife

Student
Reaction score
I would, and I almost did.
I was talking to a guy for over a year and we were gonna end it with a ‘bang!’
Then lockdown happened and I couldn’t travel outside of the UK .... I never heard from him again.
I still send an occasional text to his phone & e-mail him ... but it’s been months now .. I miss our video calls.
Lockdown in this country has been a bitch really.

stygal

stygal

empty
Reaction score
I don’t think so.

In an ideal world I‘d ask my mom to sit with me/talk to me until I‘m gone. It sounds cheesy. And we sure have our differences but I trust her and she always wanted (what she thought was) the best for me.

Also wouldn’t it be kind of symbolic?
I came into this life with her and then I‘m going...knowing at least she was there to comfort me a little.

ak738

ak738

aki
Reaction score
Yes, of course.

My boyfriend used to be suicidal until he started taking meds. Sometimes I wish I met him when we were both suicidal, so I could have died by his side. As my last wish I want him to talk to me before I die, I can't go without a last kiss.

S

suicidal257

Reaction score
I would if I could actually find ppl I can trust.

It would also help finding a better method I don't have access to.

Last edited: