[Venting] Comedy- the laughing department again

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Yomyom

Yomyom

Regrets collect like old friends ❤
Feb 5, 2020
I asked the mods to delete my last thread because I got the impression That there is already such a thread (Google Translate fault), and I didn't want to spamming here, now I found out I was wrong, so here it is again!

I find comedy as the meaning of everything (especially sarcasm) just laugh until you'll die

I hope this thread will make you smile and laugh so hard until you'll can not breathe:smiling::pfff::)):haha:

So share here everything that make/made you laugh, anything!

IMG-20171116-WA0011.jpg

100% he is going to win
IMG-20171109-WA0002.jpg

Basically me when I'm not on diet

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
TV Funhouse still makes me laugh. I wish they still made the show

Reactions: Yomyom
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Regrets collect like old friends ❤
Feb 5, 2020
This will always makes me laugh, always
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
"I'll tell you what I'll do then. We'll stand you in front of a mirror, I'll begin strangling you. When you reach the shade of blue that's satisfactory to you, you yell 'Moo' and I'll stop."

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
This will always makes me laugh, always
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
"I'll tell you what I'll do then. We'll stand you in front of a mirror, I'll begin strangling you. When you reach the shade of blue that's satisfactory to you, you yell 'Moo' and I'll stop."
ccccccuuuuuuuulllllllltttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
and---------- u know it!!!!!!
ccccccuuuuuuuulllllllltttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
and---------- u know it!!!!!!
X HEHE

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Dave Attell! The man had the greatest job in the world! Travel to different cities to see the night life, get drunk, and crack jokes. Little known fact: One of his episodes he visited a pawn shop run by Rick Harrison. It wasn't long after that the show "Pawn Stars" was created.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Would someone please translate? Thank you so much.
hehe.. eh.. hmm.. not sure if it worx in English.. well its an anecdote from this old weird ass book i found in the trash years back its called- "greetings and curses" and its filled with old biblical shit and early Hebrew or Israeli embarrassingly so bad its good trashy vibes to it- this one says (lol it wouldnt hit the mark) "I WISH YOUR LIFE WILL BE SO SHITTY TO THE POINT YOU WILL WISH YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN" and below the reapers candle it sais "YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED EVIL CANDLE"
-"or there will be no future to the evil man, the lamp of the wicked shall be put out"..
im just piss taking! im obv v secular and find bibley juxtaposition with "modern" baby IsraHell stuff hilarious..
i was taking a shit and browsing threw it and this here @Yomyom just popped into my mind :)
x
hehe.. eh.. hmm.. not sure if it worx in English.. well its an anecdote from this old weird ass book i found in the trash years back its called- "greetings and curses" and its filled with old biblical shit and early Hebrew or Israeli embarrassingly so bad its good trashy vibes to it- this one says (lol it wouldnt hit the mark) "I WISH YOUR LIFE WILL BE SO SHITTY TO THE POINT YOU WILL WISH YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN" and below the reapers candle it sais "YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED EVIL CANDLE"
-"or there will be no future to the evil man, the lamp of the wicked shall be put out"..
im just piss taking! im obv v secular and find bibley juxtaposition with "modern" baby IsraHell stuff hilarious..
i was taking a shit and browsing threw it and this here @Yomyom just popped into my mind :)
x
:devil:DIS DA BOOK- :halo:
IMG_4420.JPG

Last edited: