Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Codine and alcohol

F

FullCircle

I know that an od is unlikely, but I've never taken both together before and I'm wondering if it would help to overcome SI for partial.
Does anyone have experience with mixing codeine and alcohol? How much would keep me aware enough to be successful without knocking me out?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
I know that an od is unlikely, but I've never taken both together before and I'm wondering if it would help to overcome SI for partial.
Does anyone have experience with mixing codeine and alcohol? How much would keep me aware enough to be successful without knocking me out?
It's risky business either way and no one is going to have a reliable dose for "safe" consumption. Everyone handles substances differently.

Even practicing partial hanging can be dangerous or potentially fatal. Be careful and don't do anything unless you're prepared for the potential consequences.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nigelhernandez Discussion zolpidem, xanax, and alcohol method? Suicide Discussion 12
Wishfulthought Method Zolpidem & Alcohol? Suicide Discussion 7
Anthagonos Benzos combo + alcohol? Suicide Discussion 2