[Discussion] Clothes you plan to wear while you ctb?

• Thread starter EmotionlessWanderer
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
W

want to die 25

May 8, 2019
Deutschland
My favorite clothes that I often where.
This is a simpel blue t-shirt. My LGBT hoddie in blue and black jogging trousers.

I want to die in the way that I lived. Without anyone to be able to change me. That's why I wrote also in my suicide note that after my death I don't want to be put in clothes that I would never use in life.

maka

maka

iTaukei Mushroom
Apr 23, 2019
Hwasa's Thighs
I’m currently on a health kick rn because I want to die skinny. Don’t ask why because I don’t know either. I’m hoping to cop a new outfit to ctb in, preferably either a long skirt and cotton long sleeve sweater, an abaya, or something else. Im indecisive so I’ll probably spend my last week on Pinterest figuring out what to wear.

D

Dead beat dad

Arcanist
Mar 5, 2019
The wretched stench of failure, for my folks to suck in when they find my rancid rotten hide.
And probably my Jim jams.
DBD

N

nztphill

Nov 12, 2018
Hi Dr Philip Nitschke!

I was wondering, since you're part of the SS now, if you'd give a few of us free assisted suicide using the brand new state of the art Narco machine??? N is terribly hard to get hold of these days...

ends joke
Only for those who passed face control

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev
Dan23

Dan23

-
Apr 28, 2019
I'm not sure yet....

I was looking at dresses online yesterday with this in mind...

Have a 400$ gift card...

Spent 130 on a couple pairs of leggings.. as it's pretty much all I wear these days.

But thought maybe I'd spend the rest on a nice dress when the time comes..

I don't know yet though, was going to make a thread about this exact thing...

I don't know if I'm going to be buried or what, so would dressing myself nice be me picking out the clothes to be buried in?
That's why I thought people dressed nice, but I don't really know much.

Worndown

Worndown

Veteran
Mar 21, 2019
It should be something that makes you feel good and compliments your method. We all have ideas that make us more likely to complete the task.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kyrok Offtopic 35
Empty Smile Suicide Discussion 5
eczema Offtopic 74