Chat Lag

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrok

Kyrok

Visionary
Nov 6, 2018
The lag has gotten so bad most of th regular chatters have moved to a pro-life chat website with awful censorship. Please save us. Fix Chat!

• Love
Reactions: Boonks
Serge

Serge

Admin
Mar 16, 2018
I only see a one to two second delay from posting to the message appearing in the chat, not sure what you mean, no changes have been made.

• Wow
Reactions: Boonks
Boonks

Boonks

Wise
Mar 2, 2019
Is that because you're not a Top Chatter, Serge? I dunno if your Adminness = SS omniscience, but, uh...we see the chat go bonkers every day to the point where it's unusable. Might need a check up, or some tranqs, no antipsychotics, don't want to risk giving her Akathisia.

Reactions: Elias and Midnight
Midnight

Midnight

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2018
I only see a one to two second delay from posting to the message appearing in the chat, not sure what you mean, no changes have been made.
It's moslty (if not only) when using mobile. While using a pc there's no issue. The issue has been there for months and users complain about it daily (on chat). refer to https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/chat-glitches.20670/ I've stopped using mobile to chat because it's near unusable.

Last edited:
Reactions: freya and Boonks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blackjack Offtopic 11
K Feedback 2
The.End Offtopic 4