CBT very soon

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Philippines / Croatia
After two years of doubts and considerations I have finally decided to cbt by hanging in the upcoming hours... Last night I received a very clear message that my time has just come. Though it's not goodbye thread, may I kindly ask to keep fingers crossed.
An hour ago, you stood on that stool, with noose around your neck. Being all alone late at night and with nobody to interupt you. You said your goodbyes and threw away the phone. Then i guess you kicked away the stool.

If you are still here, wether you failed or gave up, im still here to talk to you anytime. Its ok to postpone..

If you went through with it, and succeeded, then i hope your trip was quick and painless. I hope there was no fear and panic. My candle is still running for you.

Bless your soul and rest well

Reactions: TowerUpright
L

Living sucks

no one can understand
Mar 27, 2020
An hour ago, you stood on that stool, with noose around your neck. Being all alone late at night and with nobody to interupt you. You said your goodbyes and threw away the phone. Then i guess you kicked away the stool.

If you are still here, wether you failed or gave up, im still here to talk to you anytime. Its ok to postpone..

If you went through with it, and succeeded, then i hope your trip was quick and painless. I hope there was no fear and panic. My candle is still running for you.

Bless your soul and rest well
How do you know?