Carotid artery

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
A

Arvind

-
Dec 2, 2019
How to locate the carotid artery in hanging and some one get back to me as everyone ignoreing me
i am not sure but i think its the part where we can feel the heart beats very very clearly..U try by placing ur thumb on one side of ur neck and other fingers in the other side and when u reach a particular place u can feel the hear beats very clearly. i tried to suffocate there with a towel without using much pressure and in standing position and i fell down.. so i feel if done properly with more pressure it can do the job.. if SN fails this is my back up plan. i have already ordered both SN and 2 big ropes.

Reactions: Rallyon
T

tariq aqeel

-
Jan 1, 2019
Right there's your internal external and your common arties do you have to block them all?

A

Arvind

-
Dec 2, 2019
Right there's your internal external and your common arties do you have to block them all?
first locate the place where u can clearly feel
the heart beats then using rope or cloth try to tighten there and from my experience you will start feeling discomfort and not much pain and the more u tight u will feel like loosing ur eye sight and if u standing u may fall... i have not gone past that... have to tie other end of the rope or cloth to some hard substance and apply more pressure if u wants to complete it..

V

ValideSultana

Veteran
Dec 2, 2019
I’ve tried hanging and strangling myself with a belt. Tbh, it was an extremely unpleasant experience. I would not recommend this.

• Hug
T

tariq aqeel

-
Jan 1, 2019
It's only my option hanging cos I can buy rope from shop it's either that or using a knife but don't wanna use a knife hanging better

• Hug
Reactions: maka and Rallyon
V

ValideSultana

Veteran
Dec 2, 2019
It's only my option hanging cos I can buy rope from shop it's either that or using a knife but don't wanna use a knife hanging better
You’re in a tough situation. I’m so sorry. Just know that even though I’m a newbie, I’m here to talk, if you want to. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Sensei and Rallyon