Cannabis with nembutal?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage, advice, nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only.

If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they think you are at imminent risk of death.

For more information visit our FAQ. You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
M

Madrid27

Veteran
Jul 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "Renacimiento, publicación: 57983, miembro: 886"] He aromatizado jarabe de cannabis. Me pregunto si puedo mezclarlo con Nembutal para enmascarar el sabor. ¿Alguien tiene alguna idea de si eso perjudicaría la efectividad de Nembutal? [/ QUOTE]
yo dont know

Reactions: Tiburcio
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Visionary
Jul 9, 2018
Doubt it but you will be asleep long before any effects from cannabis.

nixonnate32

nixonnate32

Dreamer and Improviser
Mar 17, 2018
I have flavoured cannabis syrup. I’m wondering if I can mix it with Nembutal to mask the taste. Does anyone have any idea if that would impair the effectiveness of Nembutal?
No, but be careful not to "green out".

nixonnate32

nixonnate32

Dreamer and Improviser
Mar 17, 2018
Looked that up as I’d never heard of it. I once overconsumed accidentally during a bad emotional time and had a huge bad trip or even a mini psychosis, but did not throw up. Still ended up having the munchies.
Yeah, that was my experience for me. But I
didn't have the munchies and felt like throwing up. To make it worse I was in my brother's car... which caused me further anxiety. I spent most of the trip dry-heaving.

Rebirth

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, that was my experience for me. But I
didn't have the munchies and felt like throwing up. To make it worse I was in my brother's car... which caused me further anxiety. I spent most of the trip dry-heaving.
What did you have?

I googled the product I had because the website I got it from was down. Ha... look at the warning that was missing from the site I got it from:

“Warning: very strong! Do not finish the sucker in 1 sitting- or do and forget what planet you're on.”
https://cheebas.ca/indica-thc-infused-lollipops-edible

Reactions: nixonnate32

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Samuel Sanctioned Suicide 16
Jen Erik Sanctioned Suicide 7
Politecat Sanctioned Suicide 8