[Help] Can i take sn without any benzo?

• Thread starter Nameless Monster
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Nameless Monster

Nameless Monster

Chilena, si hablas español, hablame por privado
Sep 8, 2019
I have my sn, ranitidine and metoclopramide, but I'm afraid that my survival instinct will ruin everything. How long does it take to take effect? Will I pass out? If so, how long will i take to pass out? I have also read that meto and antipsychotics do not mix, I have been taking low doses of quetiapine, such as less than 50 mg, how long should I stop taking it? 10 days will be enough? Any help is welcome, English is not my first language.

Reactions: White_Room293
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Veteran
Aug 9, 2019
Slovakia
First of all i am sorry you are contemplating this.
You may start to feel the effects within 3 minutes
Unconsciousness occurst aroun 12 min
At 50mg of quetiapine theres almost no reason to stopping it.

• Love
Reactions: Nameless Monster
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
United States
No, you don't need benzos. I would recommend them for the tachycardia and to prevent anxiety. They aren't necessary and I would stop the anti psychotic around 24 hours before if I were you but I'm not a nurse. I think SN might cause seizures but luckily I'm on lamictal for bipolar which is also used for seizures so I'm pretty sure I'm immune to them.

• Love
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wise
Sep 13, 2019
Pandora
I take quetiapine. I suggest you stop taking it 2 weeks before the SN. However, I did research about that and I found different suggestions, 1 week, 3 weeks, up to 8 weeks. So use your best educated guess. The
PPH said wait 3 weeks, but it might have been updated since the time I read that.

• Love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)