Can anyone hear Frank Sinatra?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
You absolutely would have hated today. Hated it! It would have been funny to see Mr. Logical on a day dealing with emotions. Yup. I would have tortured you lol.
CA1E9579-D409-40E6-85BD-1F9957F778E9.gif

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'm sorry Stan I'm stealing your spot today apparently. Forgive me, she is still angry about the whole trials and tribulations thing. It's okay you can have her back tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Hello Stan,

The truth is that I seldom comment on these threads because I never know what to say. Even now, I don't think that what I write down here will ever be enough to fully convey my gratitude. Language can only give an approximation of our feelings and experiences, but however imperfect our words may be, sometimes they are all we have. Although we've never interacted personally, it was clear to me that your words have left an indelible mark on those who were fortunate enough to have read them. Perhaps that was why you seemed to be so careful in choosing them, because you knew what impact they could have. The choice you made could not have been an easy one...or maybe it was, - only you knew for certain - but I doubt that it was one that was made without pain. I hope that I am not being presumptuous in saying so, but I think that I am beginning to understand one of the facets of your anguish and sometimes I wish that I knew what you would say. Regardless, we'll do our best to figure things out and to be compassionate with one another.

Your words were appreciated Stan. You are still very much appreciated, both here and in the life that you left behind. I hope that you were able to find what you deserve and that your loved ones find solace in your memory. You've worked very hard and it was a job well done.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us the "ramblings of an old man".

Rest well!

PS: I will do my part to pester support Jean
It's not her time just yet!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I had 3 valentines today Stan. I blame you. Seriously do you know how hard it is to juggle three people at once? I don't like playing favorites lol. Anyway goodnight, tomorrow I am free and back to caring for one instead of three.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Something is going on down on this horrible planet you left me to be in without you. It isn’t just me. Everyone is having a difficult time.

Keep an eye on @Ame and @Iloveyouall. They both could use a little extra love. I know you have that in you Mr. Logical. You let it slip a few time. :blarg:

I don’t know what is going on. Something is. I’m not you. Never will be. Never can be... but I am trying.

I called you yesterday. Just let it ring for a while, looking at your Skype picture.

Going to thank you again for bringing back @MysticPerception. We are having a party for her today. I bought popcorn.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Stan wake up. Wait no...yeah no get up. You had valentines off it's time for you to get back to work. Do something positive for someone today. I won't even tell you who it should be just pick someone. Okay I will say don't choose me at least.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Stan wake up. Wait no...yeah no get up. You had valentines off it's time for you to get back to work. Do something positive for someone today. I won't even tell you who it should be just pick someone. Okay I will say don't choose me at least.
Why not help everyone? well almost everyone... well no help everyone, just some need help in a different way.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Why not help everyone? well almost everyone... well no help everyone, just some need help in a different way.
He doesn’t want you or @MysticPerception.

@MysticPerception can never leave. I have been sleeping since she got back. Coincidence? I think not! :blarg:

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Well he's not god so I'm trying to temper my expectations here. If he can help multiple people that's good enough for me.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well he's not god so I'm trying to temper my expectations here. If he can help multiple people that's good enough for me.
True, I just think of things as without time... so it's probably easier :)

------

He doesn’t want you or @MysticPerception.

@MysticPerception can never leave. I have been sleeping since she got back. Coincidence? I think not! :blarg:
Well I at least agree that he apparently doesn't want @MysticPerception , not sure on the other part :blarg:

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
True, I just think of things as without time... so it's probably easier :)

------

Well I at least agree that he apparently doesn't want @MysticPerception , not sure on the other part :blarg:
He doesn't want you, but I want you. So as long as I'm around you're sticking with me.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Are you sure? I mean I am totally lovable...
Yes you are which is why I'm telling you to stay with me. Love knows no bounds and I will bind you in it if need be.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Suicide Discussion 4
liesgreedmisery Suicide Discussion 516
H Suicide Discussion 3