Can anyone hear Frank Sinatra?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

NonsenseTrash

NonsenseTrash

Veteran
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Stan!
Giving you a bump. I wasn't a member when you still were here, but your legacy will forever live on

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Lots happened yesterday as you know.

I took the long way to get there, and I did. You would have laughed at me not taking the easy way.

I was right. Interesting how people can hide behind a computer screen. I just don’t understand why not be honest? I knew someone wasn’t who they claimed. Suspected it was someone hiding behind a screen pretending to be someone else. Fed falsehoods to get them to unmask, and yesterday was the slip up.

You probably would have found an easier way to call them out, but I am not you. Just glad I got the job done.

Which is why I didn’t say goodnight to you yesterday. Had to deal with the conclusion.

Very sad, but glad I was correct... and the things I said to draw the individual out. I’m not used to lying like that. Didn’t think I had it in me.

Moving on. Increased Depression and SI. I’m not bouncing to manic. A push could be helpful. I don’t like the increased SI.

@Carina knows about the individual by the way.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@MysticPerception is here!!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Ah dang you ruined my dynamic entrance lol. Yeah Stan was looking out for me the whole time I could hear frank while I was stuck away from home.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I know we haven’t talked but I was so worried about you when they told us you had called 911. I’m so glad you’re okay now :heart: :heart:
Aw thanks I was fine the whole time didn't realize everyone was worrying about me. Right now I've been cursed by the video Jean posted though and can't stop listening to it.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I am the one who posts. Or is this the one who bumps? I'm too tired to think properly. Goodnight Stan.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am the one who posts. Or is this the one who bumps? I'm too tired to think properly. Goodnight Stan.
You are sleeping. It’s 3:49 am here. I’m going back to bed. It’s the first time I slept in almost 2 weeks.

You are back. Still the SI are gone. Maybe Stan is letting me stabilize.

• Hug
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
liesgreedmisery Suicide Discussion 184
H Suicide Discussion 3
S Suicide Discussion 5