Can anyone hear Frank Sinatra?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I got a half hour sleep yesterday. Can’t sleep. How about another half hour please. I can’t go on without sleeping....

• Aw..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
Tibetan monk is good! I work with several Hare Krishna’s.

I’m in the music business as my real job. I haven’t been able to do anything with music.... but I have been listening to lots of depressing music on YouTube lol :blarg:
Isn't that what You Tube is for ??? :wink: Thinking of someone you miss & Cat videos. :blarg:
Don't we normally think outside the box here?
I like to think inside the box ... My coffin. :devil: I would actually prefer an urn though. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4 and BlueWidow
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
Just wanted to post something awesome. (I think it is anyway) :heart:

• Hug
Reactions: Jean4
LetItBleed

LetItBleed

Jan 21, 2020
Please help me regroup. I really am trying, but this brain fog has me wandering in circles.
You are being very courageous, week after week. I'll trade you some of my sleeping hours for tonight, even if I'm usually having just a few.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You are being very courageous, week after week. I'll trade you some of my sleeping hours for tonight, even if I'm usually having just a few.
Thanks. They say it gets worse before it gets better? I have the worse part down pat lol

• Hug
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Another day. If you are testing me by taking away my security blanket, giving me brain fog and insomnia, depression and not pushing me so I can work, to see how strong I am in keeping my promise to you.... and my loyalty to you... you are proving you gained super powers on the other side. You are doing a great job.

Can I please have an easier day.... or keep my life a living hell and bring back my security blanket... who every day he is gone I think he’s with you? Which increases the depression, lack of sleep and everything else?

Im going to try to make this a liveable day. Help please?

• Hug
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
But how will we pop it! We must have popped popcorn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
liesgreedmisery Suicide Discussion 185
H Suicide Discussion 3
S Suicide Discussion 5