Can anyone hear Frank Sinatra?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

L

Lorntroubles

Need a hiatus, hello bus!
Jan 19, 2020
For what it's worth, Stan will always be the pioneer when it comes to the SN method. He has a big heart to even want to deal with some of the frustrating questions that other users pose his way. I made an account after Stan has left but doesn't mean I don't see his impact, because I do.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
7:30 pm two months ago. I was still in shock. Knowing you were gone, but having a small sliver of hope.

I remember sitting by my computer. It was the time you always called. Nothing. Honestly. At 7:45 I called you. Knowing you wouldn’t answer.... but that small sliver of hope.

Two months later. That small sliver of hope remains. It’s the only way I keep going like you wanted me to.

I also continue to call you... at 7:30.

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
This is all to heartbreaking. Jean4 i doubt we have ever talked before. I would just like to wish you peace, sleep and happiness. You are already very aware of what life brings us, so i will not bore you with those things.

p.s. I suck at public speaking so pardon my short ramblings

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well... it's midnight on the east coast now... so 2/9/2020....

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just had a work related death. I’m not quite sure how I am feeling about it honestly. I can say, death’s from here mean more to me.

I am still trying to find out how he died. My guess is either suicide or heart attack due to his age.

I guess it came out of nowhere and I am still in shock.

Now, I have to go take care of everyone and everything. Time to put on my mask.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just had a work related death. I’m not quite sure how I am feeling about it honestly. I can say, death’s from here mean more to me.

I am still trying to find out how he died. My guess is either suicide or heart attack due to his age.

I guess it came out of nowhere and I am still in shock.

Now, I have to go take care of everyone and everything. Time to put on my mask.
You get closer to people here than people at work--instant openness. Kind of unique in a way.

Month keeps on ticking away.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thank you for the half hour sleep. I am thankful. But it bounced me into a depression. So can you bounce me the other way or take some of the depressing thoughts out of my head?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you for the half hour sleep. I am thankful. But it bounced me into a depression. So can you bounce me the other way or take some of the depressing thoughts out of my head?
What types of music do you like?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Almost anything. 80’s, dance, pop, some rock...
Any classical in the mix? I love hard rock and a ton of other things. Depends on the song and my mood. Also have you ever listened to some classical or Tibetan monk chant music. You would be amazed at what the switch over is like. Certain songs lead to certain memories and emotions. A change of pace might help get the funk out of life.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Any classical in the mix? I love hard rock and a ton of other things. Depends on the song and my mood. Also have you ever listened to some classical or Tibetan monk chant music. You would be amazed at what the switch over is like. Certain songs lead to certain memories and emotions. A change of pace might help get the funk out of life.
Tibetan monk is good! I work with several Hare Krishna’s.

I’m in the music business as my real job. I haven’t been able to do anything with music.... but I have been listening to lots of depressing music on YouTube lol :blarg:

• Hug
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Tibetan monk is good! I work with several Hare Krishna’s.

I’m in the music business as my real job. I haven’t been able to do anything with music.... but I have been listening to lots of depressing music on YouTube lol :blarg:
That was kind of what i was think that you are listening to something that's depressing.
I miss the music business. I was not a musician but had fun participation in the sounds. lighting and rowding.
Not sure about the Hare Krishna’s, as i never really encountered them before and have no idea about their chanting LOL. They the same as Tibetan monk chants?
I see no resonse about classical though. Not your cup of tea? Personally i'm not fond of Wagner but do enjoy Beethoven, Bach , Brahms, Vivaldi and Tchaikovsky.
May i ask what do you do in the music industry?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That was kind of what i was think that you are listening to something that's depressing.
I miss the music business. I was not a musician but had fun participation in the sounds. lighting and rowding.
Not sure about the Hare Krishna’s, as i never really encountered them before and have no idea about their chanting LOL. They the same as Tibetan monk chants?
I see no resonse about classical though. Not your cup of tea? Personally i'm not fond of Wagner but do enjoy Beethoven, Bach , Brahms, Vivaldi and Tchaikovsky.
May i ask what do you do in the music industry?
Classical isn’t my thing. I am in dance music.
This isn’t a new way to present chants ;)

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Classical isn’t my thing. I am in dance music.
This isn’t a new way to present chants ;)
Uhmmmm. I have no idea what to say. I was just thinking inside the box. Traditional stuff. After seeing that for a minute i know we are all DOMED. LOL

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Uhmmmm. I have no idea what to say. I was just thinking inside the box. Traditional stuff. After seeing that for a minute i know we are all DOMED. LOL
I know. Which is why I posted it! :blarg:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
liesgreedmisery Suicide Discussion 190
H Suicide Discussion 3
S Suicide Discussion 5