Can anyone hear Frank Sinatra?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Insomnia as usual

D74E7AF2-C3D0-4955-BAD5-81F4642B49EC.jpeg

Late bump. I want to sleep but I can't yet. Stan sing me a lullaby please. I guess I'll get into bed anyway in a minute but I wish I was already asleep.
Can’t sleep either

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I felt a asthma attack coming on. It was going to be bad, because my oxygen dropped to 84 before the attack.

It would have been so easy. I could have been with you. Did I want to? Yes. I miss you so much.

I took my meds. Crisis diverted. For now. Oxygen is back up to my baseline.

It’s not my time. I hope you are proud of me. :heart:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Of course he's proud of you @Jean4 . Everyday you push through the struggle he's there cheering you on. When you fall down he's there to help pick you back up. When you're feeling lonely he's there to keep you company. You're well loved.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
@Jean4 remind me of Santa with her lists. She's making a list, she's checking it twice, she's making sure you're not going to Stan and being nice.

I guess that makes you Ms. Claus, Stan.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Sometimes I wish was as well educated as Stan. But I'm too lazy to learn. So for now instead I'll just bump.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Dang it Jean I was gonna bump it right before leaving but your timing is so similar to mine for some reason. Ah well. This song has been playing in my head a lot. Ever since I visited these threads I keep getting Frank Sinatra singing in my head every day. So I gotta ask, are you haunting me Stan? Because if you are keep it up please. Frank's singing is much better than suicidal thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Dang it Jean I was gonna bump it right before leaving but your timing is so similar to mine for some reason. Ah well. This song has been playing in my head a lot. Ever since I visited these threads I keep getting Frank Sinatra singing in my head every day. So I gotta ask, are you haunting me Stan? Because if you are keep it up please. Frank's singing is much better than suicidal thoughts.
Stan is haunting you to make sure you stay. :blarg:

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I never knew stan but I saw him around alot giving people the information they needed. He seemed like a gentle soul, and as weird as this is, I do miss him. I wish we could've met under different circumstances :aw:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Whoa whoa whoa whoa! This thread is getting way too low. Stan you're really letting yourself go come on. Just because you're haunting me while I'm at work doesn't mean you can't haunt someone else for a second and tell them to bump the thread! Well whatever I'm on it now. He's been playing my personal favorite in my head all day I swear. So it's time to share it now that I'm home.

• Love
Reactions: issyishere
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Whoa whoa whoa whoa! This thread is getting way too low. Stan you're really letting yourself go come on. Just because you're haunting me while I'm at work doesn't mean you can't haunt someone else for a second and tell them to bump the thread! Well whatever I'm on it now. He's been playing my personal favorite in my head all day I swear. So it's time to share it now that I'm home.
Hah I was just lurking on here cause tonight kinda sucks and my mind is racing so I’ve been reading stans posts and I can see why he had a huge impact. I wish I had more time to interact with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.