Can anyone hear Frank Sinatra?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

itistimetoleave

Oct 28, 2019
I am seeing this post today. I wasn’t on this site becoz I decided to give life another shot. But, I can’t hold back tears right now. I didn’t know him well but I can’t believe he is gone. It’s just so real. I wish him peace and happiness that he didn’t get in this world.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am seeing this post today. I wasn’t on this site becoz I decided to give life another shot. But, I can’t hold back tears right now. I didn’t know him well but I can’t believe he is gone. It’s just so real. I wish him peace and happiness that he didn’t get in this world.
I am glad you decided to give life another shot. Stan is still here if you need him to help keep you on track. ;)

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Angelic
Mar 23, 2018
Bellefire-Can't Cry Hard Enough (Found this a few years ago)
(Really depressing … you may not want to listen)

Another Version:
Williams Brothers-Can't Cry Hard Enough

Jordan Hill-Remember Me This Way
Lyric Video:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I never did get to meet you directly but I did see some of your posts back when I lurked. I love Frank Sinatra. I can hear him singing all the time in my head. I hope you're enjoying peace right now.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I came here to post about Moonicide going and find that Jean already beat me by nearly an hour. The site going down really scared me good. Two people in one day...How did you ever last so long watching others go? He had more fortitude than me that's for sure at least.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I came here to post about Moonicide going and find that Jean already beat me by nearly an hour. The site going down really scared me good. Two people in one day...How did you ever last so long watching others go? He had more fortitude than me that's for sure at least.
I have to be here to send them to Stan. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.