[Discussion] Buying Nembutal during Covid-19

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

B

BK2

May 14, 2019
Has anyone heard if it's more risky to try to purchase Nembutal from Mexico over the internet during Covid-19.
If there is less trade maybe Customs is scrutinizing shipments and packages more?

I

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Maybe learn Spanish in a few months and take a vacation to Mexico once the virus is over? Then you can buy it directly and have a nice vacation as well. Buena suerte.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Don’t know. The risk is always there.

rhiino

rhiino

Wise
May 13, 2020
Germany
The volume of packages during Corona has probably increased with the same customs capacities, so it might even be safer currently.

E

Elbarado

Veteran
Dec 25, 2019
The volume of packages during Corona has probably increased with the same customs capacities, so it might even be safer currently.

I read the same.
I ordered from C, took a bit longer, but no problems with customs