bipolar

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Azzy69

Azzy69

Aug 8, 2019
I've been in the midst of a manic episode for two weeks. Last night I cleaned out my cupboard, organized clothes in accordance to their colour and shape. I ended up getting 2 hours of sleep and I still feel very alert and wired up. I tried to see if I could sleep tonight but I don't think that's going to happen, so I might get up again, maybe for the day even. It's only 10pm too. I made a doctors appointment for this week to see if I can get on a higher dose of medication or whether or not there is something more I can do. So yeah, Does anyone else have bipolar OR have any manic episode stories?

Last edited:
Azzy69

Azzy69

Aug 8, 2019
Organise stuff on your computer/e-mail?
I've already got files neatly places in different folders. I could always put my clothes in alphabetical order. This is starting to sound like OCD lol

W

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Very small trap
I've already got files neatly places in different folders. I could always put my clothes in alphabetical order. This is starting to sound like OCD lol
I see you've been thorough! Nah, don't go down that path. :) I don't know, do you think you could watch a movie/read a book?

Reactions: Azzy69
Azzy69

Azzy69

Aug 8, 2019
I see you've been thorough! Nah, don't go down that path. :) I don't know, do you think you could watch a movie/read a book?
I think I could watch a movie perhaps. Today actually, I crashed for about 10 minutes I went out to the beach and I saw everyone happy and I just started crying. I went and sat on this bench for about 15 minutes then I started feeling fine and I went home. So annoying

W

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Very small trap
I think I could watch a movie perhaps. Today actually, I crashed for about 10 minutes I went out to the beach and I saw everyone happy and I just started crying. I went and sat on this bench for about 15 minutes then I started feeling fine and I went home. So annoying
Mixing with the world when you're high-strung is tough. I hope you find a nice movie. Maybe avoid anything too happy crappy because with me, it can just make me angry. Tell us if you discover a nice one! :hug:

Reactions: Azzy69

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)