[Method] Benzos and alcohol

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

broken beyond repair
Sep 7, 2019
I'm thinking of mixing klonopin (benzodiazepine) with alcohol as I heard it can stop your breathing. Anyone know which dosages of each (or even one of them) would kill me? I weigh about 121 lbs right now if that matters.

Sensei

Sensei

Illuminated
Nov 4, 2019
I've seen the claim that it's impossible to kill yourself with a combination of benzodiazepines and alcohol many times in this forum. I must say that I'm sceptical, to say the very least. There are official statistics from different countries that show that this combination indeed can be deadly. However, there can be no doubt that it's a highly unreliable method. You're much more likely to survive than to die.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Hey @Sensei

I think most of the success as such comes out of folks vomiting due to the alcohol while laying on their backs, which is a tad too random for a useful attempt to end ones life.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Master
Feb 7, 2020
Maybe it can combined with drowning in the bathtub, is that possible?

Reactions: Pan
Sensei

Sensei

Illuminated
Nov 4, 2019
Hey @Sensei

I think most of the success as such comes out of folks vomiting due to the alcohol while laying on their backs, which is a tad too random for a useful attempt to end ones life.
I don't know if that is true or not, but it sounds very plausible. No matter what's the actual cause of death, it seems to be a very random method, as you say.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
I don't know if that is true or not, but it sounds very plausible. No matter what's the actual cause of death, it seems to be a very random method, as you say.
5 last acts this method is done with exit bag

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Veteran
Feb 5, 2020
People have definitely died just from the two separately, and especially combined so I have no idea why anyone would say it's impossible because it definitely can kill you. The thing is, you're way more likely to live, so it is not at all reliable and more likely to cause damage and a horrible hangover then death. Back in my partying days in my early 20's (in my 30's now), I've combined large amounts of opiates, alcohol, benzos and a couple of times even MDMA (all being injected except the alcohol) and I wasn't even trying to kill myself, I was stupid but I'm still alive.

Sadddd

Sadddd

How did I end up here
Jan 26, 2020
unreliable is what i have seen from my research. i don't think the dying when it happens comes from the pills and alcohol

P

Pan

Elementalist
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe it can combined with drowning in the bathtub, is that possible?
I investigated that possibility after singer Whitney Houston’s death. It would appear that drowning in tub is difficult...I am choosing co when it is my time to ctb

A

AcornUnderground

Master
Feb 28, 2020
God I wish benzos and alcohol worked. I love the
combo anyway wouldn’t it be nice to go that way?