Benadryl

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
This information is very helpful and informative, and I genuinely thank you for that. It’s hard for me to find time to extensively research on this so I thought it might be best to ask on this site where people are more knowledgeable about this subject. Not sure exactly when I’m planning to do it, sometime after new year maybe. That will give me time to make sure that everything is good to go and it will give me more time to read up about this drug. Benadryl is one of the few methods that I would be able to use, as I’m looking for something somewhat painful rather than something quick. I have been debating suicide for several years now and my time is coming to an end. I wish you peace and luck in your journey and i hope to see you on the other side one day.

I’m curious to see how it goes!
I just want to provide the information I have found in my couple weeks of researching before I go. I can relate to wanting to do this for years and this is my only method I can do with my funds and in the time frame I am looking at.

It isn't something you should rush into at all, and something that does require a good hour or two of solid research of high dose suicide attempts/high dose lethal reports through medical journals but Bing is surprising good for those resources. It can be a pretty nasty way to go but if you have benzo's it can make it easier since you'll be asleep (the benadryl will knock you out too but fast acting benzo to get to sleep) and the toxicity will occur in about 2-18 hours.

I am considering making a thread devoted to this method, and all the info I have gathered in a concise place before I CTB so it's available and people can do what they like with it. I really don't want to overstep or take it too far/do something I shouldn't be in that regard so if @SinisterKid could let me know on that it would be appreciated.

I apologize for speaking out of turn earlier but I was just frustrated seeing the same posts I have found all over the site when I was researching and reading when there is information available with just a little bit of time and dedication to looking.

• Love
Reactions: Time and Playapie
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
Well I took a total of 375mg as it is now. (15x) :/

I'm sorry. I'm so desperate. I've been waiting for SN for a while month now. Still didn't get it :'(
I am sorry to hear, the wait is terrible especially when you want nothing more than to CTB. Unfortunately (or luckily depending on how you look at it) benadryl is fairly safe for consumers and they made it require a terribly high dose to actually cause harm but anything lower it just causes dilirium. You should be fairly okay with the dose you took but you might take a good sleep, get a bit of a body buzz or maybe see some hallucations but shouldn't be too bad
@SpecialK wiki says:

mix it with
Dextromethorphan
View attachment 20371
to get really only high

Robotripping

seems this could also be deadly...
I see nothing on the wiki about mixing it with Dextromethophan, could you link it?

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
Oh. Alright. I guess I'll feel good for some hours then. Better than feeling like shit.
That is definitely a way to think about it haha

Hope it is relaxing for you or helps you feel at least a bit better

GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
I already posted the German wiki text, here the Google translate in English:

The use of diphenhydramine may also have a hallucinogenic effect, which is the case in particular for larger doses above the therapeutic range from 200 mg. The delirious intoxication resembles that of nightshade plants in its effects. At high dosages, total loss of reality may occur. Diphenhydramine is also used in combination with dextromethorphan for intoxication

SpecialK

SpecialK

-
Apr 16, 2019
Canada, Quebec
That is definitely a way to think about it haha

Hope it is relaxing for you or helps you feel at least a bit better
As it is now. I don't feel anything.
Took 15x benadryl pills and 30ml of benadryl anti cough syrup.

I feel a little light, kinda body high. It feels good.

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
I already posted the German wiki text, here the Google translate in English:

The use of diphenhydramine may also have a hallucinogenic effect, which is the case in particular for larger doses above the therapeutic range from 200 mg. The delirious intoxication resembles that of nightshade plants in its effects. At high dosages, total loss of reality may occur. Diphenhydramine is also used in combination with dextromethorphan for intoxication
I apologize, I should have run that through translate. Thank you for pointing that out for me! It wasn't a combo I have come across yet so haven't researched it, definitely want to talk a look into it now just to see if it would make it more lethal.

GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for that link, when I tried to check for links in your first I either mistapped or just didn't see it. I'm curious if it works in a similar way with the NA Blockers as well as if it still relies on the anti-cholergic poisoning to be the main action in how it works. I'll be back I am filled with curiousity!

GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
Get some good slow music,
1575328936257.png
I was so paranoid, I wear a biker-helmet, and thought I puke and die, easy peasy

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
I am watching tv so relaxed. It feels good. My body feel so light and so good.
Does it last long?
Diphen has a half life of 2-8 hours on average, not sure with DXT but should be a few hours if I am not mistake. I am not certain on that though

SpecialK

SpecialK

-
Apr 16, 2019
Canada, Quebec
Now I feel extra heavy, I feel it when I move. Also my vision if a little blurry and I don't feel it when I'm swallowing my saliva.

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
Now I feel extra heavy, I feel it when I move. Also my vision if a little blurry and I don't feel it when I'm swallowing my saliva.
It does have that as a side effect with limbs feeling heavy, almost like they melt into the bed or couch. Vision can also be effected, it can lead to temporary blindness but it will clear up. You might just have a really dry mouth or if it's not that I am not too sure with that one

Playapie

Playapie

Dec 1, 2019
I don't know you, but it saddens me to hear anyone say that.
It’s major self esteem issues that make me feel this way. My self esteem is one of the main reasons why I am so suicidal. It sucks because I know there’s people who have horrible home lives or terminal illnesses, and it makes me feel like I’m being overly dramatic but I just can’t keep living with this hatred for myself.
Report : It feels could. Even if I have the same symptoms!
Have you slept at all?

SpecialK

SpecialK

-
Apr 16, 2019
Canada, Quebec
It’s major self esteem issues that make me feel this way. My self esteem is one of the main reasons why I am so suicidal. It sucks because I know there’s people who have horrible home lives or terminal illnesses, and it makes me feel like I’m being overly dramatic but I just can’t keep living with this hatred for myself.

Have you slept at all?
Nope. Haven't sleep or fell tired. But I could definitely sleep comfy with this state of feeling I have.

SaelVollmond

SaelVollmond

Que nos duelan los brazos de tanto abrazarnos.
Oct 31, 2019
GLD, MX
So i've seen people posting about using Diphen to CTB, although not the best method it can still be possible. MLD is 7-8g, how ever it is always recommend to intake more since 7-8 is just the minimum (15-20g is best). This method may also have some serious side effects, most people will report hallucinations and bad trips.

I have been doing some research along with medical examiners and it seems that the best way to do this goes as following; you need short acting benzos and long acting benzos. The benzos are to fall asleep fast and avoid the side effects (hallucinations). You also need to be alone and not be found in the need 24hrs, if you get saved you will have a massive headache and hangover. It is very important that you also get meto as the intake of 15-20g og powder will most likely make you vomit and fail. Lastly to hasten the process use an exit bag and some alcohol.

Once again this is not the best method, find another one.
PM if you need to talk :)
Best wishes to you.

Reactions: Playapie
GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
20 gramm - that would be a massiv amount of pills. The body gets to puke for sure.

Playapie

Playapie

Dec 1, 2019
20 gramm - that would be a massiv amount of pills. The body gets to puke for sure.
You’re right, 20 grams is a massive amount of pills. I think you take the meto beforehand to avoid puking

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
So i've seen people posting about using Diphen to CTB, although not the best method it can still be possible. MLD is 7-8g, how ever it is always recommend to intake more since 7-8 is just the minimum (15-20g is best). This method may also have some serious side effects, most people will report hallucinations and bad trips.

I have been doing some research along with medical examiners and it seems that the best way to do this goes as following; you need short acting benzos and long acting benzos. The benzos are to fall asleep fast and avoid the side effects (hallucinations). You also need to be alone and not be found in the need 24hrs, if you get saved you will have a massive headache and hangover. It is very important that you also get meto as the intake of 15-20g og powder will most likely make you vomit and fail. Lastly to hasten the process use an exit bag and some alcohol.

Once again this is not the best method, find another one.
PM if you need to talk :)
Best wishes to you.
The figure you are referencing is for the replacement cocktail for Pentobarbital, before they introduced DDMP2. The LD50 is actually 60x50mg tablets according to LostAllHope. Wiki.Books says 4g, and then medical reports and nursing websites say 2.8+. The powder is again not how you want to do it, as someone who crushed up 10g of 25 mg tablets and tried mixing with apple sauce to help get it down, there is a lot more powder than you think. You can reduce the pills by half by buying extra strength tablets, I personally have 144x50mg to equal out to 7.2g.

I thought we did this in my thread already Sael, because I remember telling you this exact information and then when asking you to follow up you never did. I am unsure where you are finding this figure of the LD50 being 7-8g, like I have said before, send a link and I will more than happily say I was wrong and apologize. I do appreciate that you are at least saying it can work but Sael I don't think you were given all the facts when you had your thread about it open.

Most people who report taking lethal doses who survive don't recall their experience as the mind shuts down to a certain extent, those who do remember do recall some hallucations but that is why we combine the alcohol or benzo's with it to help put you and keep you asleep (don't need short and long acting may not be a bad idea though, cocktail does just say valium for it). You would ideally want 24 hours alone but you only need 18 at max. Cardiotoxicity takes place 2-18 hours after the ingested dose. The 24 hour number is the time in which if you are still alive (without medical intervention) you will likely live but hey extra time isn't a bad thing if you have the luxary.

You would need to take meto to help prevent vomiting as with most OD's. Also again just want to say that the 20g number was only used in the replacement cocktail for pento, but in most other overdoses 2.8g-7.5g (or 40mg+ per kg) are the range for successfull attempts from the reports I have seen. Only thing I have seen suggesting needing more is that cocktail (asks for 43g of pills which is why they replaced with DDMP2) or the LD50 in rats (500mg per kg) but they are much different than humans.

I will be trying to post a full detailed method thread later today or tomorrow so people can get the proper information about this and the diphen process that way they can make an informed decision.

Legal: I am in no means encouraging or telling you to harm yourself in any way I am just providing information what you do with it is entirely on you/your choice. If recovery is a possiblity it should always be considered but it is entirely your decision and will support you in whatever you choose.

Last edited:
GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
"but that is why we combine the alcohol or benzo's"
valium -where did all the us-guys get them? In the eu, they are barely to get.

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
"but that is why we combine the alcohol or benzo's"
valium -where did all the us-guys get them? In the eu, they are barely to get.
Sorry do you mean the benzo's? If so some people already have them prescribed, others can buy them from dealers or if you know the right people but it can be expensive. Some people have even said they have gotten them from the Darkweb but I don't know too much about that method.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I know this isn’t a peaceful or guaranteed method, but i was curious how many mgs of Benadryl i would need to have a shot at dying. I don’t have a tolerance to it and I am a fairly small female, so I don’t believe it would be too much? I’m thinking around 3000mg? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
It’s horrible. I tried that way. Probably one of the worst ways to attempt... please reconsider.

Sensei

Sensei

Veteran
Nov 4, 2019
Playapie and TiredAndReadyToGo, you seem to have researched this thoroughly, so who am I to question your method. If you decide to go through with it, I wish you good luck and a safe journey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Suicide Discussion 0
fieryending Offtopic 1
fieryending Suicide Discussion 3