Benadryl

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Playapie

Playapie

Dec 1, 2019
I know this isn’t a peaceful or guaranteed method, but i was curious how many mgs of Benadryl i would need to have a shot at dying. I don’t have a tolerance to it and I am a fairly small female, so I don’t believe it would be too much? I’m thinking around 3000mg? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Spiraling into the abyss.
Found a few references, via just searching the net, take with a grain of salt as they all report differently. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Diphenhydramine

Personally, I don't think it'd be too reliable a method.

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
I would recommend taking a look through my thread (Update to My Adventure). I have posted a lot of info and links on the topic as I am planning to use the same method. It can be unenjoyable but it is pretty reliable given a high enough dose and not being found which can be hard given the delirium and everything seeming real. You can always use the search feature on your browser or on the site to look up, Diphenhydramine, benadryl, or nytol. (All different names)

Legal: Use the info as you wish I am not encouraging you to hurt yourself and decisions are all your own, but there is a lot of information there that could be useful for you to look at.

Playapie

Playapie

Dec 1, 2019
Found a few references, via just searching the net, take with a grain of salt as they all report differently. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Diphenhydramine

Personally, I don't think it'd be too reliable a method.
Thank you for the article. I want to suffer before I go, so I think this would be good.
I would recommend taking a look through my thread (Update to My Adventure). I have posted a lot of info and links on the topic as I am planning to use the same method. It can be unenjoyable but it is pretty reliable given a high enough dose and not being found which can be hard given the delirium and everything seeming real. You can always use the search feature on your browser or on the site to look up, Diphenhydramine, benadryl, or nytol. (All different names)

Legal: Use the info as you wish I am not encouraging you to hurt yourself and decisions are all your own, but there is a lot of information there that could be useful for you to look at.
Hmm, how do I see your posts? I clicked on your profile and it says that you limit who can see your profile

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
Hmm, how do I see your posts? I clicked on your profile and it says that you limit who can see your profile

It is sort of spread across a few pages but lots of info

Reactions: Playapie
Playapie

Playapie

Dec 1, 2019

It is sort of spread across a few pages but lots of info
I found them and they are incredibly informative. I never thought about the trouble of getting all of the pills down, so I must come up with something that will allow me
to do that. I’m thinking that I will crush them up and mix them with alcohol- as bad as that might taste. The taste is the last thing on my mind right now since I am so very desperate with this. Also upping the dose to 4g instead of 3... maybe it will quicken things. Do you think mixing other random OTCs (tylenol, advil, etc..,) would make it more lethal? Not sure if that would do anything to help, but it’s worth a shot.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Illuminated
Sep 14, 2019
I know this isn’t a peaceful or guaranteed method, but i was curious how many mgs of Benadryl i would need to have a shot at dying. I don’t have a tolerance to it and I am a fairly small female, so I don’t believe it would be too much? I’m thinking around 3000mg? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
I honestly don't think you can kill yourself with Benadryl. I'm planning on doing by pills and you need a serious and I mean serious amount of different pain meds and benzos topped off with alcohol and muscle relaxers. Fentanyl patches. Those kind of things. Don't even try with the Benadryl. And there is a certain way you have to prepare for killing yourself by drugs. It's a three day process. You also need anti nausea meds and not eat for about two to three days before you do anything with pills. You're supposed to take anti nausea meds every 6-8 hours before you do it. It's going to take three days of planning. On say one and two you don't eat...I swear that's going to be the hardest part for me. I was going to do it a month ago but I was so damn hungry I gave in. Weak when it comes to food. Then on the third day you grind up all the pills and put them in yogurt or pudding and just go lay down. You can also out a bag over your head. See the thing is, people use benzos so they don't feel their heart slowing down and the feeling of not being able to breathe. I beg you not to do it this way.

Last edited:
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
I found them and they are incredibly informative. I never thought about the trouble of getting all of the pills down, so I must come up with something that will allow me
to do that. I’m thinking that I will crush them up and mix them with alcohol- as bad as that might taste. The taste is the last thing on my mind right now since I am so very desperate with this. Also upping the dose to 4g instead of 3... maybe it will quicken things. Do you think mixing other random OTCs (tylenol, advil, etc..,) would make it more lethal? Not sure if that would do anything to help, but it’s worth a shot.
I made the mistake of crushing them (it's a lot more powder than you'd think) and it doesn't bind with water very well. When I did it it still had a massive powdery feel to it when drinking it. I personally have decided to take 50mg tablets as they lessen the amount to take, and also have opted to take 7gm since most reports say 4gm is just barely enough. There are mg per kg suggestions in links so you can do your calculations for your weight and body. Alcohol should potentiate the sedative effect as they are both CNS depressants. There is also a wiki.books entry that fully explains the cocktail and what will happen during the process as this is not a method to jump into lightly or without knowledge.

Legal: I am in no means encouraging or telling you to harm yourself in any way I am just providing information what you do with it is entirely on you/your choice. If recovery is a possiblity it should always be considered but it is entirely your decision and will support you in whatever you choose.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Illuminated
Sep 14, 2019
Thank you for the article. I want to suffer before I go, so I think this would be good.

Why do you want to suffer before you go? If that's the case I can name a dozen ways.

Reactions: Sensei
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
I honestly don't think you can kill yourself with Benadryl. I'm planning on doing by pills and you need a serious and I mean serious amount of different pain meds and benzos topped off with alcohol and muscle relaxers. Fentanyl patches. Those kind of things. Don't even try with the Benadryl. And there is a certain way you have to prepare for killing yourself by drugs. It's a three day process.
I have seen you post this on multiple Diphen threads, just because you do no believe it does not mean it isn't possible. From what you have stated as well you are incredibly misinformed on the method and are spreadding misinformation which is not productive for anyone. Please learn about the method before you judge it and offer your "knowledge". (It is by no means a three day method unless you are refering to using an anti-emetic prior in which case you can also use a stat dose not just 48)

Last edited:
Playapie

Playapie

Dec 1, 2019
It says that I would need only 540 mg for death to be a possibility? Somehow that doesn’t seem right. Also would it be physically possible to take so many pills in such little time? And would I drink before or after I took the pills? Sorry for so many questions, I just want to be certain about everything before I do this.

Last edited:
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
I honestly don't think you can kill yourself with Benadryl. I'm planning on doing by pills and you need a serious and I mean serious amount of different pain meds and benzos topped off with alcohol and muscle relaxers. Fentanyl patches. Those kind of things. Don't even try with the Benadryl. And there is a certain way you have to prepare for killing yourself by drugs. It's a three day process. You also need anti nausea meds and not eat for about two to three days before you do anything with pills. You're supposed to take anti nausea meds every 6-8 hours before you do it. It's going to take three days of planning. On say one and two you don't eat...I swear that's going to be the hardest part for me. I was going to do it a month ago but I was so damn hungry I gave in. Weak when it comes to food. Then on the third day you grind up all the pills and put them in yogurt or pudding and just go lay down. You can also out a bag over your head. See the thing is, people use benzos so they don't feel their heart slowing down and the feeling of not being able to breathe. I beg you not to do it this way.
You are seriously misinformed. You do not need to fast when doing the 48 hour regime, you need to fast 6-8 hours prior to the final dose. You can also take a stat dose. You do not need to grind them up and is not recommended at all for benadryl given the way the pill is made. The amount of powder would require absene amounts of yogurt or apple sauce which is why it is not recommended to crush them. Putting a bag over your head in this method is not at all effective (at all). Not feeling your heart rate increase is part of the reasons you drink or use benzo yes, but it's primarily to just put you to sleep so you don't feel any of it. You are incredibly wrong in your knowledge and are doing this community a disservice by spreading this information. Please refrain from offering your thoughts on things you know nothing about. Thank you.

Sensei

Sensei

Ascended
Nov 4, 2019
An overdose will give you frightening hallucinations. You probably don't want that to be the last thing you experience in life.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Illuminated
Sep 14, 2019
I feel like I deserve it. It will make me the most satisfied before I go
unless you killed someone or hurt animals or molested or raped someone, you don't deserve it. You just think you do.
You are seriously misinformed. You do not need to fast when doing the 48 hour regime, you need to fast 6-8 hours prior to the final dose. You can also take a stat dose. You do not need to grind them up and is not recommended at all for benadryl given the way the pill is made. The amount of powder would require absene amounts of yogurt or apple sauce which is why it is not recommended to crush them. Putting a bag over your head in this method is not at all effective (at all). Not feeling your heart rate increase is part of the reasons you drink or use benzo yes, but it's primarily to just put you to sleep so you don't feel any of it. You are incredibly wrong in your knowledge and are doing this community a disservice by spreading this information. Please refrain from offering your thoughts on things you know nothing about. Thank you.
I was told this information by a doctor who helps people kill themselves and it worked on my friend. Please drop your snotty little attitude. I didn't just pull this information out if my ass. I wouldn't do that to people on this site. You may get to talk to other people like this but you're not going to talk to me like this sweetie pie. You're doing this site a disservice by being such an ego !aniwc know it all. I think the doctor knows just a tad bit more than you. And when you have morphine ER or any extended kind of release pills, it's best to break them up because they're going to hit your harder. Don't bother with me anymore because life is too short to talk to people like you.

Last edited:
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
It says that I would need only 540 mg for death to be a possibility? Somehow that doesn’t seem right. Also would it be physically possible to take so many pills in such little time? And would I drink before or after I took the pills? Sorry for so many questions, I just want to be certain about everything before I do this.
540mg is a mild overdose, benadryl has a high theraputic index meaning it takes very large doses to effectively do what you are looking for it to do. The ld50 on lost all hope is 3gm's+, other reports say 4+ (wiki.books), and reports in medical journals saying 5+. I am of the mind set higher is better as we have one shot and it would be likely to hasten things. I am not going to drink until I take my meto and wait a bit as it can make you drowsy and then the pills supposedly take about 10-15 to kick in which is when the pills would need to be injested by. The report from above as well is of a mild overdose which people use to get high.

There is a major difference between 400-750mg (30 25mg pills) and 4-5g+ very different symptoms if people would bother doing any research on that instead of taking the accounts of people using it to get high. It is called a dirty high, because it causes those symptoms. You drink/take benzos to avoid them and be asleep during them so the cardiotoxicity may work its magic and stop the heart.

It may not be the best way/most peaceful but people discredit it far too much because they don't bother to look into it properly instead they take the word of people using it to get high. They forget about the theraputic index being rather high (hence why it is recommended to take 4g+ from my research) not 500mg-1000mg.

These people are kinda talking out of their ass if I may be frank.

Legal: I am in no means encouraging or telling you to harm yourself in any way I am just providing information what you do with it is entirely on you/your choice. If recovery is a possiblity it should always be considered but it is entirely your decision and will support you in whatever you choose.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Illuminated
Sep 14, 2019
I have seen you post this on multiple Diphen threads, just because you do no believe it does not mean it isn't possible. From what you have stated as well you are incredibly misinformed on the method and are spreadding misinformation which is not productive for anyone. Please learn about the method before you judge it and offer your "knowledge". (It is by no means a three day method unless you are refering to using an anti-emetic prior in which case you can also use a stat dose not just 48)
Don't tell me what to do. I didn't just make this shit up. I know a doctor who helps people die by using pills. He told me all this information. If it didn't work for a bunch of people that I know I wouldn't be sharing it. Watch how you talk to people because if we were in person....whoo.

GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
ca. 15 x 50mg did only a deep Sleep for me.
vivinox sleep stark Schlaftabletten

German wiki:
Die Einnahme von Diphenhydramin kann auch halluzinogen wirken, was insbesondere bei größeren Dosierungen oberhalb des therapeutischen Bereichs ab 200 mg der Fall ist. Der delirante Rausch ähnelt in seinen Effekten dem von Nachtschattengewächsen. Bei hohen Dosierungen kann unter Umständen totaler Realitätsverlust eintreten. Diphenhydramin wird auch in Kombination mit Dextromethorphan zu Rauschzwecken konsumiert

Last edited:
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
Don't tell me what to do. I didn't just make this shit up. I know a doctor who helps people die by using pills. He told me all this information. If it didn't work for a bunch of people that I know I wouldn't be sharing it. Watch how you talk to people because if we were in person....whoo.
You clearly have not done any proper research into this and if your "doctor" friend was truly knowledgable he would also know it was at one point used as part of a cocktail that was designed ro replace pentobarbital in the states to due to rising costs, but was replaced just due to the excessive amount needed to use effectly (later replaced by the DDMP2 protocol). Diphen is one of the top poisoning methods in Virginia alone (pdf posted by Fister in another thread) I am not going to waste my time with @Sweet emotion being ignorant. Playapie feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

ca. 15 x 50mg did only a deep Sleep for me.
vivinox sleep stark Schlaftabletten

German wiki:
Die Einnahme von Diphenhydramin kann auch halluzinogen wirken, was insbesondere bei größeren Dosierungen oberhalb des therapeutischen Bereichs ab 200 mg der Fall ist. Der delirante Rausch ähnelt in seinen Effekten dem von Nachtschattengewächsen. Bei hohen Dosierungen kann unter Umständen totaler Realitätsverlust eintreten. Diphenhydramin wird auch in Kombination mit Dextromethorphan zu Rauschzwecken konsumiert
I apologize, I don't read german although 15x50 is only 750mg, falling into the recreational catagory. Gonna need more than that.

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Jun 1, 2019
Play nicely please or the posting rights can be revoked to give you time to cool off.

T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
Play nicely please or the posting rights can be revoked to give you time to cool off.
I did speak out of turn with the talking out of their ass remark and do apologize for that, but the information being posted is no where near accurate and is an injustice to the new user, who is here for support and knowledge on the topic he is talking about. As someone using this method later this week I have been extensively studying medical reports, journals and the way in which it works on the body/reactions. I am not an expert by any stretch of the word but feel as though Playapies should get factually correct information that can be backed up. If there is any text, articles, video interviews, anything that can be provided that says otherwise and are talking about the same dosage, I would like to see it so I can be corrected and I will more than happily apologize and say I was wrong.

SpecialK

SpecialK

-
Apr 16, 2019
Canada, Quebec
Didn't know about this method. And that is possible ti have dissioative hallucination.

I'll take now 10x 25mg.. For the science. We'll see what happen with that. I might just fall asleep I don't know lol.

Reactions: Time
Morphosis

Morphosis

Veteran
Sep 22, 2019
@TiredAndReadyToGo I initially thought that this method was a disaster and likely to fail, but you have changed my mind with all the incredible research you have done. I have been reading your threads and I genuinely believe it would be hard to find anyone on this forum who currently knows more about it than you do, due to all your hard work. I also commend your courage in facing what may be pretty severe side effects.
It's not a method I would choose but I'm a complete wuss :hug:
If it's true that Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.... well nobody has prepped and planned this more extensively than you!

Playapie

Playapie

Dec 1, 2019
I did speak out of turn with the talking out of their ass remark and do apologize for that, but the information being posted is no where near accurate and is an injustice to the new user, who is here for support and knowledge on the topic he is talking about. As someone using this method later this week I have been extensively studying medical reports, journals and the way in which it works on the body/reactions. I am not an expert by any stretch of the word but feel as though Playapies should get factually correct information that can be backed up. If there is any text, articles, video interviews, anything that can be provided that says otherwise and are talking about the same dosage, I would like to see it so I can be corrected and I will more than happily apologize and say I was wrong.
This information is very helpful and informative, and I genuinely thank you for that. It’s hard for me to find time to extensively research on this so I thought it might be best to ask on this site where people are more knowledgeable about this subject. Not sure exactly when I’m planning to do it, sometime after new year maybe. That will give me time to make sure that everything is good to go and it will give me more time to read up about this drug. Benadryl is one of the few methods that I would be able to use, as I’m looking for something somewhat painful rather than something quick. I have been debating suicide for several years now and my time is coming to an end. I wish you peace and luck in your journey and i hope to see you on the other side one day.
In all seriousness, I just downed 10 pills. I'm curious about the hallucinations. Ha!
I’m curious to see how it goes!

GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
SpecialK
that is good (middle) sleeep dosage, good night. Nothing serious bad will happen.

@TiredAndReadyToGo what and how much do you use against vomitting, this is also important

Last edited:
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Dead Man Walking
Nov 20, 2019
Didn't know about this method. And that is possible ti have dissioative hallucination.

I'll take now 10x 25mg.. For the science. We'll see what happen with that. I might just fall asleep I don't know lol.
NOOOOO, not recommended that will only get you high and won't be a proper example of what it's like just because it behaves completely differently at high doses. I just don't want to see something hapoen to you special K.

SpecialK

SpecialK

-
Apr 16, 2019
Canada, Quebec
Well I took a total of 375mg as it is now. (15x) :/

I'm sorry. I'm so desperate. I've been waiting for SN for a while month now. Still didn't get it :'(

Last edited:
  • Aw..
GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
@SpecialK wiki says:

mix it with
Dextromethorphan
1575326442850.png

to get really only high