Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion Bathrobe belt

A

az1989az

I wonder if bathrobe belts are effective for hanging...I've been thinking about it for a while and it's the most convenient tool I have at hand

Just curious if it can really press on the carotid arteries. I'm quite fat so my arteries have been buried a bit too deep.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Angelic
Well it´s been done before but they are not that strong I heard about other members who tried and it broke so it´s a bit risky.

A

az1989az

Well it´s been done before but they are not that strong I heard about other members who tried and it broke so it´s a bit risky.
Not as strong...as in what way? I thought it'd not break since it looks pretty tight. although I have questions about what type of knot I should use too...

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Angelic
Not as strong...as in what way? I thought it'd not break since it looks pretty tight. although I have questions about what type of knot I should use too...
Well it depends on your weight I have seen pictures of people using a bathrope belt and for knots I am not sure.

A

az1989az

Well it depends on your weight I have seen pictures of people using a bathrope belt and for knots I am not sure.
Well I weigh about 240 pounds. Finding a proper indoor thing to hang myself on is also a problem

coeur.brisé

coeur.brisé

Illuminated
It's what I'm planning on using (unless something better presents itself by the time I'm ready)

Shoopie

Shoopie

I guess it depends on the material and as others have said, whether it will hold your weight. I'm guessing you'd want a material that readily tightens without getting snagged? So for example, a towelling belt might not be suitable

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LuNa23 belt Suicide Discussion 1
N Belt Suicide Discussion 11
J Method How to hang oneself with a belt? Suicide Discussion 2