Are you overweight or underweight?

• Thread starter dilapidatedMind
  • Start date
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Reaction score
I'm too big for what I could be, but I don't care, like my food to much, one step closer to being a mermaid with my thighs

Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Reaction score
Over, and probably always will be. I likely have ARFID (sensory-based eating disorder), and my "safe" foods are primarily calorically dense crap. Attempting desensitization is more stress/consternation than I can handle (becomes a quality of life issue), so I have elected not to pursue treatment.

On the plus side, while I'm not a fan of my appearance, I'm not exactly on the market for a lengthy lifespan. If my crap diet takes me out before I CTB, no great loss.

Last edited:
dec132013

dec132013

Reaction score
Always been super underweight, I was so freakishly skinny everyone in my elementary school thought I was anorexic/had some kind of mental illness and the meds made me thin. It was far from the truth tho.

Ironically I wasn't mentally ill at all at this age (ngl I was probably the happiest person in my entire city) but having everyone bullying me for acting strange ended up making me legitimately mentally ill. Kind of frustrating to think about, but tbf I probably still would have ended up the way I am now without them.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Please, call me Willow.
Reaction score
At 16 i was basically on the line of underweight and normal (leaning towards underweight) since then my husband's had me eating a little more so I gained about 10lbs in the past 5 years. I understand that its a healthy weight and this its ok but I still hate the physical look of myself so I want to see if I can turn it into muscle so it's not so bad.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Reaction score
I was extremely underweight for years and I was so self conscious because I kept getting accused of being anorexic and that I looked like a kid. I'm not sure what changed mid last year but I got my appetite mostly back and now I'm normal weight but could easily be overweight if I keep my current diet...it's so weird I used to hate eating when depressed now I frequently eat when depressed.

Last edited:
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Reaction score
Overweight. Not by a ton, but I can't lose it either. Non existent metabolism, no energy, and fear of leaving my room. Practically starve myself, but when I do give in to hunger, it makes it harder to lose anything. Stress ate a lot when I was in highschool. Now I can't lose what I put on and regret it.

Last edited: