Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Are you on your phone or desktop ?

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
I use my mobile phone to view this website as i am the only one who can use my phone . My pc sum times other people use it and if they found out what i bin viewing they would not be very happy. As they think sueside is the most shellfish thing you can do . So its a lot safer on my phone and if i wanted to hid what i bin doing on my phone i just reset my phone and every thing is gone :)

reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Mobile. Does anyone fellow mobile user have their keyboard closes after backspacing during a reply?

Illias

Illias

Meh
Phone, When I visit this website I wanna be more discreet about it and desktop is too big and out there. Phone can be hidden easily so I prefer it

overcomingfear

overcomingfear

Veteran
Phone. It's so aids working with text on a phone. Wish i didn't break my laptop

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Mostly mobile but I occasionally browse this site through my laptop.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch | any pronouns
mobile. it's more convenient for me.

thrw_a_way1221221

thrw_a_way1221221

Angel of Choice - on borrowed time.
I use the laptop because it's easier to type and I'm more of a laptop/desktop person than mobile. Furthermore, I don't trust using mobile as most phones have a way to track location and such. I am using an older laptop though.

Enabran255

Enabran255

I would never use this site on a phone. There's zero expectations of privacy on a phone due to all the data mining being done by apps, your phone's OS, and your cell provider. Sad that we live in such a dystopian reality.

DeathStar42

DeathStar42

Wise
Both mobile and desktop, but... I often reach out to my latest and greatest iPhone ever built by the multi-billion company named *ppl* to access SS :heart:

(because I value my own “privacy” of what websites that I visited the most :hihi: !)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhilipBrush Venting My friends let me down over some stupid phone game. Offtopic 5
W Smart phone keyboard issues Offtopic 6