Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Are you on your phone or desktop ?

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Desktop. The other day I put up a, which I thought, beautiful suicide scene from a Japanese movie. The visuals and accompanying music to it, sublime. Only later did I figure most people would in fact be listening to it on a mono speaker shit bag mobile. Oh, the humanity. :hihi:

Briannacondaaa

Briannacondaaa

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Mobile.

@Briannacondaaa, your new avatar is very impressive but it hurts my eyes. o.0
To be honest I almost didn’t put it in case somebody gets triggered/is epeleptic lol. Hope you’re not! :haha::happy:

Briannacondaaa

Briannacondaaa

The problem is the flashing. Flashing lights induce seizure activity.
No, I’m aware. I put that into consideration but I didn’t think it would be that bad I asked a few people who were prone and they said they were fine. But the greater numbers matter I’ll change it for sure when I get out idk block me for the next hour 40 lol

Briannacondaaa

Briannacondaaa

The problem is the flashing. Flashing lights induce seizure activity.

Yikes MRIs are no fun. Good luck, remember to breathe and try to stay calm :hug:
You can’t tell me when to stay calm! Haha thank you. I’ll try. (Thank you Xanax!) I’ve been around the block with MRIS and CAT scans unfortunately but it never gets better lol. Anyways thanks <3

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
You can’t tell me when to stay calm! Haha thank you. I’ll try. (Thank you Xanax!) I’ve been around the block with MRIS and CAT scans unfortunately but it never gets better lol. Anyways thanks <3
Does it help you? The doctor only gives me Valium for my MRIs, doesn't make me more calm because I feel like those machines will kill me somehow lol. This helped me last time, was smiling thinking about it during the MRI:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhilipBrush Venting My friends let me down over some stupid phone game. Offtopic 5
W Smart phone keyboard issues Offtopic 6