Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion Anyone have any odd tendencies?

SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

The f**k I need life? Life is what needed me.
I'm not really sure how to explain it but for instance when I drive my car I don't wear my seatbelt on purpose just in case someone hits me the possibility of being sent through the windshield increases. I will add I don't drive recklessly with hopes of causing an accident. I just do it in case I'm hit.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

Tired of the pain.
That would be considered "reckless" behavior by mental health professionals. If I wasn't so afraid of getting a ticket, I'd do it too lol.

Uh. I seem to compulsively write when I'm nervous. I don't think it's that odd, but it looks weird as hell from an outside perspective. I write a lot at work and wrote a lot in college.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
I'm not really sure how to explain it but for instance when I drive my car I don't wear my seatbelt on purpose just in case someone hits me the possibility of being sent through the windshield increases. I will add I don't drive recklessly with hopes of causing an accident. I just do it in case I'm hit.
Get in the car Morty! Get in the fucking caaaa*burrppp*agghhhrrrrr.

Aspergers, merely existing & lacking certain life milestones is enough to be considered odd by many.

nitroautnz

nitroautnz

Wise
Get in the car Morty! Get in the fucking caaaa*burrppp*agghhhrrrrr.

Aspergers, merely existing & lacking certain life milestones is enough to be considered odd by many.
Yep I agree, I manage to hide to other people but I have odd thing. For example I refuse to touch jewelry, just talking about it make me uneasy already ...

Illias

Illias

Meh
I compulsively check my items in my bag every few minutes because I’m paranoid that someone stole something or that it fell out or that I suddenly have a hole on the bottom of my bag and my stuff fell out.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Yep I agree, I manage to hide to other people but I have odd thing. For example I refuse to touch jewelry, just talking about it make me uneasy already ...
Yet fearing clowns is seen as rational, why? Numbers game. It's a shame we have to camouflage our condition huh, when do we get our #blm, gay rights or #metoo change for the better?

dec132013

dec132013

I have no idea why my head started doing it, but even tho im not superstitious after I heard about knocking on wood to not jinx something I HAVE to do it.

Its been around 4 years since it started, whenever I'd think something (e.g how I've never smashed my phone before) I have to knock on wood, if theres no wood around or im around others I lightly knock my thigh. I've been doing this several times a day for years (hell just typing this out I've already had to knock over 10 times)

Usually the second I think of one thought I really don't want it to happen, after I knock on wood to "un jinx" it I start thinking of a million more things I don't want to jinx, I can't stop myself. I feel if I were able to make a compilation it'd easily be over an hour long within a week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Anyone ever felt like this :) Suicide Discussion 0
T Anyone elses moods up & down? Suicide Discussion 11
RoachApproach Discussion Has anyone else lost the ability to cry Suicide Discussion 16