[Method] Anyone from Mexico who knows where to find Nembutal?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

aliceinwonderland

aliceinwonderland

Al
May 21, 2020
I've read many people have traveled to Mexico to buy Pentobarbital, but does anyone knows where exactly you find it?

Reactions: Moon2018
E

Exitforme

Deceased
Oct 3, 2019
Near the border. It helps if you can speak Spanish... Many locals have caught onto international travellers using N to kill the life so they are hesitant to sell

Reactions: aliceinwonderland
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
People have been going to Mexico for over 19 years and they have changed the system so it's impossible to buy OTC, there are stories of people who have got it by offering hundreds of dollars but I heard you need a prescription to buy it now and they have controlled it so veterinary stores can only stock a certain amount.

I'm surprised someone who lives in Mexico needs to ask where to find it, lol be careful I'm sure I read somewhere that they have two similar bottles of pentobarbital one is not recommended and you won't achieve the results you want. Tourists used to travel to Mexico with a picture. The same happened in Thailand and South America that's why people rely on N from A or C now.

I'm gutted I went to Mexico in 2007 and about a dozen times to Thailand but I was well and never had any problems, have a read of the link below it may give you some idea's.

Good luck, I hope you find peace.

Cheers

Geo

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Pensively Prolific
Jan 11, 2020
See posts 1 and 6

Reactions: enjolras
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I was very into N over a year ago and joined the PPH to find it but even before that I was searching for it i read ton's of stuff I cancelled the PPH and got a refund and gave up on it, but I do remember someone saying they got N in Mexico by writing there own prescription I can't remember the full story but it may have been on trip adviser but it's not there anymore they cottoned on and started deleting messages.

Do you believe Jason who is asking to find a vet in Mexico for his sick horse, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Wise
Mar 2, 2020
I was very into N over a year ago and joined the PPH to find it but even before that I was searching for it i read ton's of stuff I cancelled the PPH and got a refund and gave up on it, but I do remember someone saying they got N in Mexico by writing there own prescription I can't remember the full story but it may have been on trip adviser but it's not there anymore they cottoned on and started deleting messages.

Do you believe Jason who is asking to find a vet in Mexico for his sick horse, lol.

Jason is the sick horse?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
aliceinwonderland

aliceinwonderland

Al
May 21, 2020

Lol, yeah I’ve been to a couple of veterinaries but I’m a terrible liar. It’s not as easy as it seems. Thanks for the info:)
See posts 1 and 6

Thanks!! This was very helpful. Maybe it’s easier than I thought, I just wasn’t doing the right things:)

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Lol, yeah I’ve been to a couple of veterinaries but I’m a terrible liar. It’s not as easy as it seems. Thanks for the info:)

Thanks!! This was very helpful. Maybe it’s easier than I thought, I just wasn’t doing the right things:)

You should check out @Yomyom link below, there is a PPH 2020 edition I just had a good read, click Gofile and skip down to 20.pdf it's the third one down, it lists a lot of places where to obtain it in Mexico and South America and feedback from visitors. I might even go search for it now.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Very well then, I order you to kill me at once
Feb 5, 2020
Philip mentioned once that people find nembutal especially in peru

I actually thought to travel there but I don't have the courage to smuggle it out, and if I drink it there my family will have a lot of troubles to bring my body back to the country