Anyone Else Constantly On The Verge Of Tears?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
F**k Knows
I know the feeling, I am trying not to drink today, instead Im blitzing the house, as I was told drink makes the feeling worse, I call bullshit! rum makes me feel a little happier

Reactions: Vetrarnott
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
South Dakota
I was when I first got to this tiny rural town where I’m at. I was still heartbroken over this guy and now I was also in middle of nowhere. It was worse when I was taking the speed pills still. It got better now that I stopped those for over a week. I can’t really cry but I definitely feel hopeless and just kind of like fuck me what am I going to do now lol! This sucks. I do cry a little bit many days though just not like I was. Before I was balling regularly full stop. It was really terrible

Reactions: Vetrarnott
mediocre

mediocre

stuck in an alternative universe
Nov 9, 2019
Ireland
Yes I am constantly in a heightened state of anxiety because of my physical pain. No matter who I turn to nobody helps me and at the same time I feel like I can’t escape this body. It’s so awful.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Misery99

Misery99

May 12, 2020
I used to cry a lot years ago but now I can't even cry..crying used to help me to let it go.Now I have to bottle up my feelings inside and suffer without being able to let it go.It's worse not being able to cry and have all your sad emotions hidden inside you.

• Aw..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Veteran
Oct 14, 2018
United States
I’m at the point where I can feel tears welling up all the time......I essentially wasted the last 5 years of my life pursuing an unattainable goal and now I’m at a major crossroads in my life. I have to make a very difficult transition to something entirely different from what I’ve been doing for the last few years and I have absolutely no idea if it’ll work out. I’m just groping and stumbling blindly in pitch black darkness. I feel so worthless and lost.....I wouldn’t wish any of this on my worst enemy.

Honestly, it would be much easier to have one last good cry and then blow my brains out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaisieWilliamsLover Anyone else had enough of BLM protesters in their areas? Offtopic 15
Walilamdzi Did anyone else read the mother's long post? Offtopic 38
SuiSqueeze92 [Discussion] Anyone else get random “violent” body jerks? Offtopic 40
L Anyone else not getting notifications? Offtopic 1
K [Discussion] Anyone Else Have Insomnia? Offtopic 14
WinterFaust Does anyone else not have any interests? Offtopic 8
Lost in a Dream Anyone else obsessed with cryptids and paranormal stuff? Offtopic 9
Kevin_theFrog [Discussion] Anyone here plays a music instrument? Offtopic 31
nigelhernandez [Discussion] Has anyone here had a wisdom tooth taken out (UK vs US experiences) Offtopic 6
Vetrarnott Does Anyone Feel Like Their Mental Illness Worsens With Each Passing Year? Offtopic 21
Lorntroubles Anyone have dreams where you talk to the deceased? Offtopic 14
nigelhernandez [Discussion] Does anyone here from Ireland live near Drogheda? Offtopic 0
thrw_a_way1221221 [Discussion] Does anyone get mad at people for being "uplifting and encouraging"? Offtopic 21
nigelhernandez [Discussion] Has anyone here tried Modafinil to keep awake? Offtopic 2
Close_to_freedom Does anyone know how to make money unethically? Offtopic 30
DeadSpace666 Does anyone here get disability due to depression Offtopic 10
Underscore Gardening/anyone know what this is? Offtopic 4
DeathIsTheWayOut99 Anyone here into Pokemon? Offtopic 18
MarsFx Does anyone choke themselves without trying to die from it? Offtopic 17
loginboy69 Anyone listen to La dispute Offtopic 0
L Who else is in love with someone they cant be with? Offtopic 19
Misery99 Anybody else here with depression,bipolar disorder or autism/aspergers? Offtopic 41
BitterlyAlive [Discussion] Who else can relate to the description of the "adult child" Offtopic 17