[Help] Anyone bought F from DN to UK?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

mediocre

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I was wondering if anyone has bought F online and had it delivered successfully to the UK?

• Hug
Reactions: Nem and Rallyon
E

elfgyoza

Aug 5, 2019
You can buy F from a few sellers on the dark web. I got it delivered from Canada to the UK. Be wary of what they offer though, I failed an attempt even though I took more than 20x the lethal dose, guessing due to its potency.

R

RationalGirl

Veteran
Dec 30, 2019
You can buy F from a few sellers on the dark web. I got it delivered from Canada to the UK. Be wary of what they offer though, I failed an attempt even though I took more than 20x the lethal dose, guessing due to its potency.
I am going to order from Canada but it seems like a bad idea given your experience. Were you told it was China White level X? Where should a person order and who should they trust if this product isn't trustworthy. Sounds like the same vendor from Canada you used that I am going to use.