[Help] Antiemetics single-stat dose vs 2 day period

s_girl

The final countdown...
Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys, this is in regards to n.

How effective is a single-stat dose 40 minutes prior to n use, compared to taking a smaller dose every 8 hours for 2 days prior?
I have been searching and researching this question but I have yet to find an answer. At this stage, I plan on doing both as I figure that I'm already poisoning myself, what harm could it really do? I haven't heard of anything to suggest too many antiemetics will impact negatively. I'm still trying to find that out though.

I've just read the October PPEH update will have a new chapter just on drugs and vomiting, so hopefully we'll have a more conclusive answer soon.

Deutschv2

Veteran
Sep 23, 2018
Here's a great post from the sn megathread where i think this guy says it pretty good

For more info on anti-emetic regimes, see here:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen

I'm not sure whether to take 4x10g meto, or 6x10g, so I may just take 50g :-) Inevitably, there are no clinical trials to prove the ideal amount, so you'll just need to choose an amount you feel comfortable with.
Nitchke recommends a stat dose. Dignitas also uses this approach, and while N is different from SN, it makes me feel comfortable doing so also.

My only concern about using 30g SN (which is perhaps double what is likely to be a highly lethal dose for most people), is if there is an increased risk of vomiting at higher amounts. This is something we just don't know. Another individual judgment call.

Sep 25, 2018
Here's a great post from the sn megathread where i think this guy says it pretty good
Great article,thanks for posting. One thing that concerns me is where it mentions tolerance to benzos,alcohol ect could interfere with successful poisoing. I thought this just pertained to nembutol. If it's also a factor in SN I may have to change methods because I do have tolerance to benzos :(

Deutschv2

Veteran
Sep 23, 2018
Great article,thanks for posting. One thing that concerns me is where it mentions tolerance to benzos,alcohol ect could interfere with successful poisoing. I thought this just pertained to nembutol. If it's also a factor in SN I may have to change methods because I do have tolerance to benzos :(
Yeah, i think u should ask on the main megathread if u havent already. But im prety sure the method of action of SN is not involve benzos but I could be wrong for sure. Especially diazepam (valium) someone said this one in particular is bad for SN.

Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, i think u should ask on the main megathread if u havent already. But im prety sure the method of action of SN is not involve benzos but I could be wrong for sure. Especially diazepam (valium) someone said this one in particular is bad for SN.
Yeah,I posted there and so far the only response I got was someone saying for me to post WIKI article you shared but I don't know how to do that. Would you be an angel and help me do that?
It'd be really good news if valium was the only one to worry about.

Deutschv2

Veteran
Sep 23, 2018
Yeah,I posted there and so far the only response I got was someone saying for me to post WIKI article you shared but I don't know how to do that. Would you be an angel and help me do that?
It'd be really good news if valium was the only one to worry about.
Yep sure I'll post it in your thread. And yea i agree. Benzos would be nice with sn very.

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Why would it be a factor in SN? Can you define tolerance? I take .25mg or .5mg lorazepam maybe once every week no more than twice a week. I am wondering if ok to keep taking before nembutal.

Sep 25, 2018
Just found out from another post I made on main forum that SN isn't affected by benzo use because SN doesn't effect Gaba receptors however Nembutol does. Tolerance is when your body gets so used to taking certain drugs that they lose their efficacy. You'll want to read more about it on benzo buddies site. Or just Google benzo tolerance. One thing you don't want to do is to stop your benzo cold turkey. Very dangerous. Did you read the Wiki article Duetschv2 posted above?

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Just found out from another post I made on main forum that SN isn't affected by benzo use because SN doesn't effect Gaba receptors however Nembutol does. Tolerance is when your body gets so used to taking certain drugs that they lose their efficacy. You'll want to read more about it on benzo buddies site. Or just Google benzo tolerance. One thing you don't want to do is to stop your benzo cold turkey. Very dangerous. Did you read the Wiki article Duetschv2 posted above?
I do not take regular and it still "works". Take once a week or once every few weeks

Reactions: Lifeisatrap

Schopenhauer

Illuminated
Oct 3, 2018
South America
Apropos of antiemetics I’ve asked this on another thread, but got no response, so I’ll try again:

The proper antiemetic for use with N, from what I’ve read, is metroclopramide. I’ve checked it and in my country it can be bought over the counter (no prescription needed). However, it’s dirty cheap, about 2 dollars for 10ml. Is that correct?

Why isn’t Zofran (Ondansetron) the best option?

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
WA, USA
Apropos of antiemetics I’ve asked this on another thread, but got no response, so I’ll try again:

The proper antiemetic for use with N, from what I’ve read, is metroclopramide. I’ve checked it and in my country it can be bought over the counter (no prescription needed). However, it’s dirty cheap, about 2 dollars for 10ml. Is that correct?

Why isn’t Zofran (Ondansetron) the best option?
Look at the top (I had it go down to the section in the link) of this article
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen#Serotonin_blockers:_an_overlooked_complement

It's good complementary to the other meds, but you really need a dopamine blocker if you want to completely nix that vomiting thing in the bud.

Schopenhauer

Illuminated
Oct 3, 2018
South America

angie

Veteran
May 25, 2018

Dr Nitschke's advice 40 min prior to drug ingestion, take 60 mg Metoclopramide
Dignitas' procedure 30mins priot take 20-30 mg liquid Metoclopramide
dont know if 60 mg wii
affect you before u te the n .not heard from anyone taking 60mg before unfortunatly

angie

Veteran
May 25, 2018
Dr Nitschke's advice 40 min prior to drug ingestion, take 60 mg Metoclopramide
Dignitas' procedure 30mins priot take 20-30 mg liquid Metoclopramide
dont know if 60 mg wii
affect you before u te the n .not heard from anyone taking 60mg before unfortunatly[/QUOTi just dont know best mout to take of anti emetic never took it before

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
I find your post hard to understand, could you please explain it in a different way?
I meant to ask
why not to combine the two methods?
but after I posted that I saw that it raises the risk to eps.
which brings me to ask - how do I know if I am prone to eps?
and if one decide to go with stat dose - why not take it more than an hour before so you can be sure it was absorbed?
hope it is more clear now.

polyswarm

Sep 8, 2018
@dartanian

Thank you for elaborating.
Maybe you could do a testrun with the antiemetics to see if you experience any eps symptoms.

If I had to guess on the timing of taking the dose, after 40 mins the concentration of meto absorbed by the body is probably at its peak. And when waiting to long, the body has broken down most of it, and/or it will have lost most of its effectiveness.

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
@dartanian

Thank you for elaborating.
Maybe you could do a testrun with the antiemetics to see if you experience any eps symptoms.

If I had to guess on the timing of taking the dose, after 40 mins the concentration of meto absorbed by the body is probably at its peak. And when waiting to long, the body has broken down most of it, and/or it will have lost most of its effectiveness.
how much mg would be enough without raising my tolerance?

polyswarm

Sep 8, 2018
I didn't know you could build up a tolerance to meto, where have you read this?

For a testrun I would take the same dose you would take if you were planning on taking n after.
Doing a testrun with a low dose seems pointless, because only on higher doses is there a risk of eps it seems.

Please keep in mind, I have no training or knowledge about meto whatsoever and this is just based on using
my common sense. If anybody is more knowledgeable on this topic I'd love to hear their views.

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
I didn't know you could build up a tolerance to meto, where have you read this?

For a testrun I would take the same dose you would take if you were planning on taking n after.
Doing a testrun with a low dose seems pointless, because only on higher doses is there a risk of eps it seems.

Please keep in mind, I have no training or knowledge about meto whatsoever and this is just based on using
my common sense. If anybody is more knowledgeable on this topic I'd love to hear their views.
https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen#Serotonin_blockers:_an_overlooked_complement

s_girl

The final countdown...
Sep 13, 2018
I have been searching and researching this question but I have yet to find an answer. At this stage, I plan on doing both as I figure that I'm already poisoning myself, what harm could it really do? I haven't heard of anything to suggest too many antiemetics will impact negatively. I'm still trying to find that out though.

I've just read the October PPEH update will have a new chapter just on drugs and vomiting, so hopefully we'll have a more conclusive answer soon.
Apologies if this is throwing a spanner in the works, but I just learned new information from a very legit source, Derek Humphry from ERGO and the author of Final Exit.

"unless a person took anti-emetic pills every hour all day before, vomiting be most likely to follow. Then failure to die"

"a person would take an anti-emetic pill every hour for the previous 12 hours."

So Derek suggests this method multiple times. He seems like he knows his stuff.

Lots of good info here. Check it all out here:
https://assisted-dying.org/blog/2009/05/10/danger-of-underdose-with-mexican-vet-nembutal/comment-page-1/

What does everyone think of this new development? Has anyone read Final Exit?

Chinaski

Perchance to dream
Sep 1, 2018
I read that too, would find it difficult to take a pill every hour the day before due to, well, being asleep for some of it. I've always assumed Humphrey to be more trustworthy than Nitschke, who seems a bit snake-oil on occasion. Really not sure how best to proceed and could really do with further advice in terms of prep as l can't afford to get it wrong.

polyswarm

Sep 8, 2018
@s_girl @dartanian
Thanks for sharing, great resources!

So if the test run is done well in advance, (I'm guessing a month or so?), then tolerance won't be a problem.

Also the stat-dose is starting to look a lot less reliable by reading those sites.
I agree with you, Chinaski, that it's not very practical to take a dose every hour for 12 hours.

So far, dosing every 8 hours for 48 hours prior seems like the best method to me.

s_girl

The final countdown...
Sep 13, 2018
@s_girl @dartanian
Thanks for sharing, great resources!

So if the test run is done well in advance, (I'm guessing a month or so?), then tolerance won't be a problem.

Also the stat-dose is starting to look a lot less reliable by reading those sites.
I agree with you, Chinaski, that it's not very practical to take a dose every hour for 12 hours.

So far, dosing every 8 hours for 48 hours prior seems like the best method to me.
I don't think tolerance will be a problem. I'm not sure about who's more trustworthy, I think everyone is on the same team really and there's a lot of individual variables so it's nearly impossible to give tailored advice. I'm just really starting to think the more taken, the better... Hopefully we'll find out more in the new PPEH chapter soon.

polyswarm

Sep 8, 2018
I don't think tolerance will be a problem. I'm not sure about who's more trustworthy, I think everyone is on the same team really and there's a lot of individual variables so it's nearly impossible to give tailored advice. I'm just really starting to think the more taken, the better... Hopefully we'll find out more in the new PPEH chapter soon.
In the link dartanian posted there was also talk about testing for an allergic reaction.
Not an issue for me personally, as I've had meto before after a surgery.

Probably a very uncommon allergy, but still worth mentioning imo.

Chinaski

Perchance to dream
Sep 1, 2018
The problem l have with the 48 hour build up is it gives a long time to back out, I'd be much keener on the stat dose when fully in the right frame of mind to go through with it. As such, I've always considered the stat dose to be the better option, not happy to read it can lead to failure.

polyswarm

Sep 8, 2018
The problem l have with the 48 hour build up is it gives a long time to back out, I'd be much keener on the stat dose when fully in the right frame of mind to go through with it. As such, I've always considered the stat dose to be the better option, not happy to read it can lead to failure.
Yea, I feel exactly the same way. Might end up just wasting the few meto pills I have. Luckily they're not that hard to come by.

Reactions: EvilAngelGoddess

Nova

May 26, 2018
Yep. This actually happened to me. Started the dosing every 8 hours 2 days before, changed my mind during that period.. And now I have one bottle that is already opened ( because I wanted to evaluate the taste before ).
Luckily, I still have enough meto for a second try, and an opened bottle is supposed to be good until expiration date ( hopefully)

Moony21

Veteran
Nov 23, 2018
Switzerland
Maybe it helps someone out there:

I could get over the boss of my sister (veterinarian) Paspertin (Meto) in 10mg Tab. I increased the intake to 50mg. At 50mg I had heart rhythm discomfort. I had a very high pulse and I was a bit dizzy. but it was to endure for me. Personally, I will not take too high a dose of Meto at one time.

something else about the liquid meto, that is no longer sold in Switzerland. So Dignitas will not be able to work with the Liquid Meto for much longer, I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)