another sn canada post (desperate)

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Veteran
Jan 30, 2020
hello search function is messed up so i cant look into other threads that have asked this. ordered sn on the popular website in april and it still hasnt arrived. im starting to just think it got lost in shipping or something and the seller isnt responding. so my question is if you live in canada and you have access to sn or somewhere that sells it there could you message me otherwise my only option is cbt by jumping in front of a vehicle. thanks

S

Saed

Wise
Apr 21, 2020
Here's a thread from today,mate.
Perhaps these guys can help you

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Veteran
Jan 30, 2020
Here's a thread from today,mate.
Perhaps these guys can help you
they said the source is gone guess im fucked lol

• Aw..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aleatory lyz [Story] hello, I'm a new member, another story of suicides Suicide Discussion 3
liesgreedmisery another SN post Suicide Discussion 2
coldeyes Another name for life is depression Suicide Discussion 3
MarsFx If you recently became unemployed, are you searching for another job? Suicide Discussion 2
Close_to_freedom How likely will my suicide influence another person I know to ctb? Suicide Discussion 28
illbeinthegarage [Venting] there is always another way Suicide Discussion 5
Dimension369963 Venting Another Father's Day Suicide Discussion 5
S Not sure I can make it another week Suicide Discussion 20
Kamiotesoro Coming back after an another attempt Suicide Discussion 2
_Minsk Another Virus strain has been found in china and its spreading Suicide Discussion 17
Iwouldratherdie Try another time Suicide Discussion 1
Sad_Autistic_boy_101 [Help] Another Hanging thread - Sorry! Suicide Discussion 2
BridgeJumper1994 [Venting] I cant stop getting high! One problem traded for another Suicide Discussion 5
C Did anyone ordered N in Canada? Suicide Discussion 0
Loser Jump spots in Eastern Canada? Suicide Discussion 6
A [Help] Importing Meto/other prescription drugs into Canada Suicide Discussion 4
F [Help] Is it PSSD (Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction) ? Suicide Discussion 2
G Is N traceable post-mortem? Suicide Discussion 3
Close_to_freedom Will post-corona be like post-9/11? Suicide Discussion 41
mx5nb3 [Discussion] Post mortem processing Suicide Discussion 0
B First post Suicide Discussion 7
A Is it safe to post on this forum and avoid heat from police? Suicide Discussion 6
E [Discussion] Last social media post? Suicide Discussion 18
N Maybe the last post Suicide Discussion 16