A cheers icon

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.
epic

epic

Visionary
Aug 9, 2019
We need a laughing icon -:pfff: (Exclusive for the offtopic section)..The person who makes the thread can disable the laughing icon if the post is about something serious. This will prevent the jerks and people who press it by mistake to sound insensitive.
Last time I posted about it in the feedback, it was taken down. So I am putting this here.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
I think having a cheers icon, for posting would be a good idea. I've spoken with some other members and they wonder why we don't have one. Well thank you for your time.

View attachment 30212
Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name. :)):devil: Sorry … I couldn't help myself. I think it's a good idea though.

Reactions: one4all
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

self destruct activated
Jul 10, 2019
We need a laughing icon -:pfff: (Exclusive for the offtopic section)..The person who makes the thread can disable the laughing icon if the post is about something serious. This will prevent the jerks and people who press it by mistake to sound insensitive.
Last time I posted about it in the feedback, it was taken down. So I am putting this here.

they originally had one, but it was removed due to people abusing it, even in the off topic section

thrw_a_way1221221

thrw_a_way1221221

Angel of Choice - on borrowed time.
Aug 30, 2018
I think it's a good idea and it can add some variety to the generic "like" icon that we currently have.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer