24 hour regime for SN completed

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
S

S1mpleme

Wise
Dec 27, 2019
In like 45 mins

A little nervous , I wish it didn't have to be this way as I have properly said good bye . Ideally would have been at the hospital
I wish you happiness in life, but I don't want to be prolifer, we both know that's insane to dream about in our lives. Anyway I'm here for you and please keep us updated.

Reactions: iceiceice722
iceiceice722

iceiceice722

-
Nov 28, 2019
Okay so I end up puking , what will happen if I don't get any medical attention?

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Hugs. Not sure about the non medical treatment but I wish you an anxiety free decision whatever you decide
Peace/hugs

S

S1mpleme

Wise
Dec 27, 2019
According to this forum - no, but without oxygen in body for a long time it could be anything.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Any permanent damage ?
It is fatal even if you throw up, as far as I know. If you throw up you need to either have another glass prepared and drink it immediately or call emergency services. So far that we know of there isn’t any permanent damage caused by this method.

E

easywayout

Jan 6, 2020
It is fatal even if you throw up, as far as I know. If you throw up you need to either have another glass prepared and drink it immediately or call emergency services. So far that we know of there isn’t any permanent damage caused by this method.

Plenty of people have thrown up and still died. I wouldn't stress too much if you do puke. But there's a lot of guess work in this tbh.

S

S1mpleme

Wise
Dec 27, 2019

Why do you need another glass if it still fatal even if vomited?

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
It's almost time
I am second guessing it
If you are second guessing it then it might not be your time. Would you like to talk?
Why do you need another glass if it still fatal even if vomited?
From everything I’ve read, it’s going to kill you even if you vomit (but I’m just going by what I’ve read), so if you do vomit you need to drink another glass (I assume to guarantee you have enough in you to properly go peacefully) or call for help immediately. Sorry if my post seems redundant, I didn’t quite know how to explain it.

Last edited:
S

S1mpleme

Wise
Dec 27, 2019
If you are second guessing it then it might not be your time. Would you like to talk?

From everything I’ve read, it’s going to kill you even if you vomit (but I’m just going by what I’ve read), so if you do vomit you need to drink another glass (I assume to guarantee you have enough in you to properly go peacefully) or call for help immediately. Sorry if my post seems redundant, I didn’t quite know how to explain it.
Probably if you have 2nd glass it could be faster.